BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
This true match foundation is amazing! There are varieties of skin tones and it blends out with your skin color so well! I love it! It gives you a matte finish which is great for my oily skin. I would buy this again!
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I've always had a problem finding a drugstore brand that isn't too heavy or too light. I started using a high-end foundation that worked. But right now I can't afford to repurchase it so I went to CVS to find a drugstore brand that would tide me over. I found one the works great! This product provides excellent coverage without feeling cake-y on my skin. And at $13 it is something I can afford regularly.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Not the best but this product did the job for a regular day for me I did like how it matched my tone but the downside is it looks oily when applied it doesn’t last long so I don’t advise partying with this foundation but it is very lightweight so the good thing it doesn’t feel like your caking up your face and it was a fare price overall I think this is an ok product just not my particular pick
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
This foundation was just ok for me... I usually go with higher end foundation because it looks more natural, but this one was fine for a drugstore find. Pretty lightweight and coverage is nice.. I feel like you could definitely feel it on your skin, though and they don't have my right shade really so I won't be getting more, but worth a try if you're looking for a new drugstore foundation!
Betsy  C.
Calumet, MI
Really great color, blended well with my skin tone, and definitely made my skin look nearly flawless. A little too much coverage for me, my aging/maturing skin needs a little less coverage- however, I still do use this and mix with other products to achieve the perfect “mix” when I am looking for that great blended color/ with a little more coverage !
Stef L.
Vandergrift
Very affordable makeup and goes on nicely! I suggest patting it with a beauty blender to apply, coverage is amazing and lasts a good while. I have dry skin but EVERY foundation makes me greasy after 8+ hours so I suggest using powder to set if you usually don’t and carry blotting papers. Do I recommend this? Yes! Very affordable with great coverage.
jaden r.
mooresville
This foundation is really nice! I use it on a daily basis. It's not the best for oily skin and it has a dewy finish. It's more of a lightweight foundation which is nice because it doesn't feel too cakey!
Kaeleigh N.
lynnfield
I recently purchased this and i most say it’s quite amazing. coverage is medium but it’s buildable which i like in case i want full coverage one day. not too thick or cakey. smells not over bearing.
Shauna A.
Harrisonburg, VA
New favorite foundation!!! It gives my face a lovely glow. It does not feel or look caky on my skin. The foundation lasts all day long, and the color matches my skin well.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
Good go-to foundation that won’t settle in dry spots and fine lines. It doesn’t totally dry down so you will need to set this foundation with a powder. Has a medium coverage.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back