BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah A.
The true match foundation is my all time favorite foundation. It's sooo good! It dries really really fast and dries really settle, matte and dry. Some foundations take forever to dry and is really oily after the have dried but not this one! It is perfect for oily skin especially.
Chloe R.
Amazing foundation, no scent, makes my skin look flawless, doesn’t budge and stays on throughout the night, I pick this foundation up over my Mac one, amazing amazing amazing!
Aimee D.
Amazing coverage without looking Cakey!! Gives an amazing airbrushed finish when feeling like you have nothing on your face...Gives a dewy finish but lasts throughout the whole day...Highly recommend!
Hannah Q.
Tyne and Wear , Whitley bay
Nice foundation that leaves your skin looking healthy and glowing and not matte or dry they have a great colour range this also gives you a good coverage base to work from xx
Jessica C.
Swiney hill, Lybster
Used to b with rimmel but fancied something different and honestly its the best foundation i have ever used its nice and light on my face and i never leave home without it x
Djamilya D.
Hello.The concealer is wonderful, the skin looks natural. I see no mask effect. But it seems to me, the mask effect is created due to the wrong chosen shade, although of course I could be wrong. When applying stains may remain, but they are easy to fix, spending more time with a brush or finger.Clothes, of course, stain. Used a tone from the beginning of February to end of may. I stained the inside of all the hat:) during the day with the face not going away, lasts from the morning until the evening! This is a huge plus, considering my oily skin. Too severe redness not hide, but that I insanely happy! Great block and the bruises under his eyes.Not notice the fact that he scored the pores. Rinse micellar water, takes about 2 cotton pad. When testing in the store put them on a skirt, the water is not othersa.It is possible to note a high level of SPF 30. Sometimes many sunscreens such high level do not find, therefore, in principle, the tone can be used in summer. But I wouldn't recommend it. Still, the summer Foundation will be too heavy (especially if you like in the Orenburg +40), and the skin still wants to get some. Therefore, I advise tone for autumn, winter and spring.The mask evens skin tone! On the face not felt.Definitely recommend!)
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
This is a hit or miss for me. There are days when this product would look good on my skin, fresh and dewy actually. But some days I can see the product move around my mouth and outside of the nose area.
Rachel A.
I absolutely love this product . It is my absolute fave foundation it's great at giving an even base. It also has a wide skin shade range. The product is good for oily skin
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Well at a time I used to think that drugstore aint that good . This foundation has a great finish . Now I am thinking to use this every time . I do reccommend this to all.
Beth E.
Garforth, Leeds
Really full coverage, lasts forever and leaves the skin looking almost perfect and really healthy. One of my go to drugstore foundations, would definitely recommend
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?