BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Keia W.
St Ives, Cornwall, ['', '', '']
absolutely love this product, gives great coverage and is very light weight. i have oily skin so it suits me really well and very long lasting. keeps me looking mattified all day. would defiantly recommend and buy again
Lemon C.
Fife
Super bendable, wide variety of shades, mixable, perfect for most skin types, very lightweight, affordable as it is a drugstore product. The CONS of this product would be for people who have dry skin as it may cluster within that patch (I speak from experience). I have purchased three different shades: Rose Ivory, Golden Beige and Golden Toffee. This is due to my tanning routine.
alice b.
Best make up ever!

It is NOT a full coverage make up, if thats what you're looking for..

It gives you "a whole new face" (quoting my best friend when I first wore it) in a natural, buildable way.

Apply it with your fingers (no weird tools we love to use for other make ups) it will become one with your skin if lightly warm and patted on.

So basically it gives me more, than I was ever expecting from make up. And honestly, the price is such a good offer for the quality! I have been re buying it for a while now, and am still a very satisfied customer, who has not exchanged it for anything else.

My Personal number One!!
Maddalin C.
Bedford
I absolutely love this foundation!! Its amazing. Its incredibly lightweight and doesn't feel like im wearing it at all!! The matte finish doesn't come up patchy, its a very smooth finish. Also it is completely buildable! If you want medium coverage or high coverage this foundation will be amazing for you. the shade range is so vast, theres a shade for everyone
Jordan H.
This is my favourite drugstore foundation. I have a shade that is perfect for my pale skin. I think you could build the coverage up but you'd have to be careful to not look cakey.
Ellie K.
Peel street , Plymouth
First thing being said, I LOVE this foundation. I started off using mac, Estée Lauder etc but I found this it it is amazing. It applies lovely and not patchy at all, it has great coverage and they have lots of shades to match different skin colours! It is a lovely finish a bit dewy but still matte making you glow and your skin looking very healthy! Every concealer I have tried with this foundation so far has blended lovely and not gone cakey at all! Over all, I highly recommend and would definitely buy this foundation again!
Jelline D.
I have oily skin and this holds up well, though my skin gets shiny after a couple of hours. It has a natural finish, not matte or dewy. I also feel like it oxidizes a little bit.
Maria S.
åkrehamn
This foundation is amazing!!! I will never change it! Love it!❤😍️ it is good for every type of skin!! The coverage is so amazing!! It last long because you only need just a little of it!! I recommend it!!
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
I am just going to say this. This is my absolutely must have from the drugstore. I have bought probably bought this 15+ times since my first time trying this foundation. It's an okay price and my skin looks flawless and for everyday wear. Leaves my face looking natural with a healthy glow, no blemishes or redness, it's just really really great! I need to stock up again soon.
JooJoo M.
This foundation has been used by thousands of people and recommended. Because a diversity has a name, makeup brands think about it sometimes but because there isn't a name for being pale, us pale ladies or men are ignored. I am sick and tired of makeup companies ignoring us! The lightest shade looked orange on me and the foundation was very streaky. I must admit, the formula is nice and light, but it didnt look could as it was quite patchy. With the rest, it looks better but they need to sort out their shades!
Sarajayne A.
Does anyone know what the coverage of this is, my skin is really bad and was wondering if this would give me nice coverage without being super cakey..
Jules W.
I have always wanted to try this, is this foundations suitable for oil/combination skin?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Do they have a lot of darker shades
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Does this fountain work for people with oily skin?
Aiyanna T.