BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Casey D.
Northampton
This has been my go to foundation for around 4 years. It beats most high end foundations in my opinion!! Its really high coverage and leaves a lovely glowly finish
Abby B.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Good price good packaging the colour range is great for the price! The pinker tones are very very pink! Would only use the neautral or the golden tones when tanned
Erin W.
Castlemaine
I love this foundation. It's so hard to find a drugstore foundation that both matches me and doesnt make me look like an oompa loompa because of oxidisation.
Beth H.
Nice average coverage foundation, applies really well and stays on all day. Doesn't cling to dry skin I've not had this very long but I love it so much already! Definitely recommend❤
Ines Š.
I hate this foundation! I buy It because everyone is loving it so much...but on my skin It looks so cakey and dry! I have try It several time and nothing is change.
Naomi A.
Perfect everyday day type of foundation really lasts for long wear and also matches my Irish skintone really well L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Ashton V.
Plettenberg Bay
Extremely light weight watery foundation that has an extremely high coverage. Very blendable, I recommend using a sponge. Very easily buildable. Would recommend!
Debbie T.
ANNAN
Light and soft on the skin but not full coverage and doesn't last all day on me. Blends easy and keeps it's colour but becomes a little patchy around 8 hours on me
Nia P.
St Albans, Herts
L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup This foundation does the job! It doesn't enhance my blemishes. It covers any discolouration and dries to a nice medium finish, not too dewy not too matte. I struggle to find drugstore foundations in my shade so this is perfect as it has such a wide range of shades. The bottle is glass with a pump which can be an issue to some but I have travelled with no spillages. It is quite a liquidy foundation, I apply with a brush sometimes and a sponge sometimes depending on how I'm feeling but both work well. I do find this foundation oxidises so the shade is a lot lighter when I apply it and does get darker after a bit of time.
Fasihah S.
Been using this for daily basis. Don't last that long but I love how it looks on my skin and the texture. I have a quite oily skin actually but this foundation doesn't make my face look too oily.
Sarah R.
Does this foundation work on dehydrated skin?
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
What is the longevity of this product? Will it wear off or become patchy through out the day?
Sawyer W.
I'm looking for a good foundation for the summer. I love the one I have now but it does not stay well in the heat. Does this foundation maintain its coverage in hot and humid weather?
Veronica G.
I've been wanting to buy this product but i have really sensitive skin and I'm just not sure how it will affect my skin. I used L'Oreal products in the past and didn't have problems with it but I have doubts about using their foundation. Anyone with sensitive skin have suggestions about it?
Kathleen F.
I have fair skin with red hair and freckles but I have a warm undertone. what color should I get?

Amazon