BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
WISSEM e.
skikda
One of my favorite foundation, i love the way it make my skin looks it's long lasting and one of the best drug stores foundation it feels light on the the face i highly recommend it for oily to combination skin .
Alissa W.
Calgary
I've been using the Loreal True Match Foundation for years. I buy it in multiple shades so that I can mix them together as my skin tone changes throughout the year. The coverage is light-medium and the consistency is super blendable. I usually apply it with my fingers or a beauty blender.
Evie H.
I use this foundation for my kit when I have clients and it's so full coverage and leaves the skin dewy and fresh!! With out making the skin look cakey!! It's amazing definitely recommend x
Leanne D.
Staines, Middx
Goes onto my skin really wells and doesn't cake. It's not too thick so i can build up if I need to. I have two different colours (one for summer and one for winter) and I love it.
Lauren R.
This is a great coverage you could need to build it up but it's still a great foundation it's light on the skin and good for a dry skin type it's very easy to apply to the skin ! I would defiantly buy again
Katrina O.
Dunblane, Perthshire
One of my all time favourite drugstore foundations. Feels like I'm wearing nothing on my fave and the coverage is great and very buildable. Great range of colours to choose from!
Brittany M.
this foundation is horrible for oily skin, I couldn't get an even layer of this, it slipped all over the place, no coverage at all, just overall did not do what it claims to do.
Kirsty H.
This is the best foundation I ever tried, it's a dream to apply and I would apply a pump for little coverage and 2 for fuller coverage. This is very light coverage and I would buy it again and I actually stocked up on these. I tried loads of foundations and this is the best one yet!
Sian R.
southampton , hampshire
This product is perfect for oily/combination skin as it doesn't melt off of the skin like a lot of foundations do! it is a medium to full coverage foundation which lasts all day!
Hannah A.
The true match foundation is my all time favorite foundation. It's sooo good! It dries really really fast and dries really settle, matte and dry. Some foundations take forever to dry and is really oily after the have dried but not this one! It is perfect for oily skin especially.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?