BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah M.
South Norwood, Croydon
My far my favourite foundation on the market. I am extremely fair skinned due to my ginger hair and I have combination skin but this foundation is perfect for it. I use the second lighest shade 1.N ivory because I've never seen the shade 1.C Rose ivory in store to swatch but it is a great colour match to me. The foundation blends easily with a damp beauty blender and is pigmented enough to give me a pristine blank canvas to then apply bronzer and highlighter to. I would say you can make the foundation dewy or matte because it goes on with a little dewiness so adding something like mac prep and prime spray will give you a bit more dewiness. However, I set mine with rimmel stay matte powder for a matte finish and the foundation looks gorgeous all day.
Jessica C.
Swiney hill, Lybster
Used to b with rimmel but fancied something different and honestly its the best foundation i have ever used its nice and light on my face and i never leave home without it x
Katrina G.
Calgary, AB
This is a hit or miss for me. There are days when this product would look good on my skin, fresh and dewy actually. But some days I can see the product move around my mouth and outside of the nose area.
BTS GOT M.
Dhaka
Well at a time I used to think that drugstore aint that good . This foundation has a great finish . Now I am thinking to use this every time . I do reccommend this to all.
Djamilya D.
Hello.The concealer is wonderful, the skin looks natural. I see no mask effect. But it seems to me, the mask effect is created due to the wrong chosen shade, although of course I could be wrong. When applying stains may remain, but they are easy to fix, spending more time with a brush or finger.Clothes, of course, stain. Used a tone from the beginning of February to end of may. I stained the inside of all the hat:) during the day with the face not going away, lasts from the morning until the evening! This is a huge plus, considering my oily skin. Too severe redness not hide, but that I insanely happy! Great block and the bruises under his eyes.Not notice the fact that he scored the pores. Rinse micellar water, takes about 2 cotton pad. When testing in the store put them on a skirt, the water is not othersa.It is possible to note a high level of SPF 30. Sometimes many sunscreens such high level do not find, therefore, in principle, the tone can be used in summer. But I wouldn't recommend it. Still, the summer Foundation will be too heavy (especially if you like in the Orenburg +40), and the skin still wants to get some. Therefore, I advise tone for autumn, winter and spring.The mask evens skin tone! On the face not felt.Definitely recommend!)
Rachel A.
I absolutely love this product . It is my absolute fave foundation it's great at giving an even base. It also has a wide skin shade range. The product is good for oily skin
Chàhînéz B.
annaba
Dislike
i was shocked when i tried it
all my expectations were lost
coverage is not complete
don't stay long on skin
#influensterawards #oreal #foundation #beauty #winner
Kerryn E.
I love this so so so much the coverage is medium and very lightweight this foundation is dewy which I love man it’s great this is good for all skin types so I’m defo going to buy again for £10 out of Superdrug
Abigail K.
I love this foundation. It is very full coverage but still feels extremely light on the skin. It lasts all day in all weather conditions and I love the dewy finish it gives my make up.
I would definitely recommend this to others.
Maxime M.
This is one of my favourite foundations. It's affordable, has great coverage, and lasts all day! Loreal foundations are great and this is definitely one of my favorites!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?