BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Holly T.
Sheffield
Lovely foundation. Has good build able coverage. The finish is beautiful - quite dewy. Brilliant for drier skins but my oily friends don't like it as much as it moves around. Amazing colour selection, too.
Brianna G.
I'm not usually a huge fan of liquid foundation, I prefer powders, but I do love this one! It goes on evenly and the color matches my skin perfectly. It is easy to use and I would definitely buy it again!
Megan A.
This foundation is very lightweight on the skin. It has a medium coverage but is build-able. It goes on nicely however I do notice towards the end of the day it starts to break up around my nose and chin.
Jessica L.
Beautiful foundation, light and velvety on the skin, medium coverage and also has a natural glow to it! Very easy to apply and sits in place all day! Deffo value for money and they have an excellent colour range too, would deffo recommend and repurchase
Jasmine D.
My all time favourite foundation! Love the consistency and coverage of this foundation. It gives you a nice healthy glow without looking oily (whether you choose to powder or not). Will always repurchase
Lucy J.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
Not many foundations are pale enough for my skin - but this one suited my perfectly. Very lightweight - but the coverage is good. Very easy to apply, and it is very moisturising, I will be buy this again
Liliana G.
Langlee, Galashiels
Great foundation for a light coverage for good skin days. Not as heavy as most foundations and does feel skin like when it dries down. Does not last a full day on my without powdering as I have oily skin
Emma R.
Retford , Notts
My favourite foundation use this everyday, I use the rose/ivory tone which has underlying pink tones. Blends well easy to apply with great coverage. I have dry sensitive skin and this works well for me!
Rasa V.
Swansea
Loved this one long time ago and it was one of my favorite products . for product price i would recommend to try this one out as it does give you -+ medium coverage. Has a lot of shades to choose from :)
Sophie C.
East Preston, West Sussex
This foundation could be named as a high end foundation. It's so nice to apply, medium to full coverage. I find it's a dewy finish which I love! I want to buy this again and I would recommend to others!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?