BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ellie K.
Really lovely affordable drugstore foundation. Really nice shade range and gives a medium to full coverage whilst still feeling lightweight on the skin. Applies well with both a brush and a sponge and needs little to no touch ups throughout the day
Violeta I.
Waterford
This is my go to foundation. It is one my faves as it is not expensive and you get brilliant results. It goes on well and you only need a little bit to go far! I recommend this foundation for combination skin
Libby H.
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
This is a great drug store foundation that lasts all day! It's easy to both apply and blend. The coverage is medium but build-able and with such a large shade range it's easy to find a shade perfect for you.
Chloe B.
Clare
one of the best drugstore foundations i've tried. it sits well on oily skin and it's so easy to find a shade to suit a person. you can wear it as a matte or dewy finish. i will keep rebuying this foundation as it's one of my necessities
Eni Z.
Lmbeth walk, London
Ahhh l'oreal!! My favourite drug store brand ever! I have been using this brand since i was 16 and now im 25, from foundation and all kind of makeup to all hair products and i would say that is the best! Lv
Shruti P.
90409
The best foundation i ever used in a medium coverage category. Its light on the wallet, but provides an excellent range of shades to match your skin tone with. I use 4D/4W, never been happier with the shade!
Pey S.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Obsessed! I love the formulation of this lightweight foundation, the coverage is medium buildable and it’s that perfect medium of matte/dewy. I have nothing bad to say about this it and I have 15 back ups 👌🏻
Pau R.
This foundation is perfection! I used it every day for an year and my skin never felt heavy. It last all day and with setting spray it last like a day and a half. I would definitely recommend this. Love it.
Holly T.
Sheffield
Lovely foundation. Has good build able coverage. The finish is beautiful - quite dewy. Brilliant for drier skins but my oily friends don't like it as much as it moves around. Amazing colour selection, too.
Rebecca G.
I love love love this foundation it gives you a very full coverage it is a matte finish. It goes on so nicely and easily. I have brought loads in case it discontinues. I would recommend it to others 100%.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?