BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Natasha M.
cambridgeshire
Very good but can leave your face very oily sometimes if you do not bake well enough after applying it I would call it a dewy finish for some people who have oily skin and I recommend it to people who have dry skin because it would turn out great on them
Charlotte M.
The L'OREAL Paris true match liquid foundation in the shade Golden Ivory felt very lightweight on the skin and didn't quite give me a full coverage look. Easily comes off in oily areas but lasts long on normal skin.
Helina S.
It's a good foundation but i wish it had a bit more covarage but it's buildable. I can cover my whole face with just the smallest amount of the foundation so it lasts a long time for me. The price is also very good.
Reem S.
It gives me a medium coverage but thats ok cz i always mix it with another foundation. It doesnt make my face shine which is great. Its not the best product but its good for a natural looking makeup for everyday use.
Calina C.
Bacau
The foundation is good and the colors ar awesome and they match my skin tone but they don't really cover that much and they are too lightwight for my liking.I would recommend this for people that don't really like applying foundation to their face.
Katie M.
One of my go-to drugstore foundations! Gives a satin-matte finish and buildable to full coverage as well as completely affordable. The only downfall to this product is that it is not as long last as over foundations
Joanne G.
Ballynahinch, Belfast
Lovely texture! So light on the skin, I love the shade selection. And for the price this foundation is a must! It's a medium covering but you can definitely build on it to make it more full coverage if you need to.
Abigail B.
Wrexham , Wrexham
This foundation gives an amazing finish on your skin, light weight but buildable. With a medium coverage, love using this! Gives of an amazing dewy finish. I'd recommend this as a favourite high street foundation!
Surabhi E.
Sheffield, South yorkshire
beautiful foundation. perfect colour match. has a buildable coverage. easy to blend. affordable price. trusted brand which has been around for decades. dewy finish but can set with a pressed powder. will buy again.
Shazma I.
This is my fav foundation from the drugstore!! It's easy to apply on my combination dry to normal skin and looks good. The only thing I would say that I'm not happy about is the price as it is classed as drugstore.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back