BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Liz D.
I have trouble finding a foundation that matches my changing complexion by this is amazing! It stays on my face all day and it doesn't feel like it's sliding off. Def a game changer!
David G.
Davenport , IA
I am rating this a 4 because they don't have my skin tone color I love the foundation application it's smooth and not cakes the coverage is medium I and a combination skin type I do recommend to others I thinks it's a great foundation for drug store
Angela W.
Love this foundation. It's buildable, doesn't cake up, and gives a flawless finish. I love that it gives a very natural glow, which is easy to tone down with finishing powder for people with oily skin that still want some kind of skin like finish.
Marlene A.
Mira Loma, CA
I really like this foundation. I didn't want something too matte and even though it claims to be luminous it really isn't. The color variety is great, and would recommend to anyone with combination skin.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I have this in w4. But mine says LUMI . I very much like how this product gives my skin a healthy glow. Easy to blend and a little goes a long way ! It's a not a super thick formula but the coverage is good. Still recommend a setting powder .
Jessica S.
Sulphur, LA
This is one of my favorite foundations. Great build able coverage, variety of shades, and has a decent wear time. Now the wear time does not compare to a high end foundation but with a good setting powder it does a decent job. I see this as always being a staple in my makeup kit!
Luci B.
Columbus , OH
There's nothing wrong with this foundation. It's so dewy and so natural looking! And not heavy on the skin. If you want a flawless finish without having to pack on foundation then this is your bet. Surprisingly good for dry and oily skin
Nicole Y.
Clovis, CA
I love the glowy finish that this foundation offers! It gives me a dewy finish and full coverage. They have a wide variety of colors so I was able to find my perfect match!
Kamaljit K.
This foundation is AMAZING. I'm Indian so finding a foundation that matches my skin tone is awesome. It feels good on the skin and not heavy. Most foundations tend to start irritating my skin for some reason but this one is truly nice.
Veronica A.
I absolutely loved this Foundation more than I thought I would. I don't usually go for the dewy look, but this was wonderful! The thing that sold me was the packaging. I love anything with a pump! Saves product! Totally recommend!!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back