BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Pau R.
This foundation is perfection! I used it every day for an year and my skin never felt heavy. It last all day and with setting spray it last like a day and a half. I would definitely recommend this. Love it.
Pey S.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Obsessed! I love the formulation of this lightweight foundation, the coverage is medium buildable and it’s that perfect medium of matte/dewy. I have nothing bad to say about this it and I have 15 back ups 👌🏻
Chloe B.
Clare
one of the best drugstore foundations i've tried. it sits well on oily skin and it's so easy to find a shade to suit a person. you can wear it as a matte or dewy finish. i will keep rebuying this foundation as it's one of my necessities
Libby H.
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead
This is a great drug store foundation that lasts all day! It's easy to both apply and blend. The coverage is medium but build-able and with such a large shade range it's easy to find a shade perfect for you.
Brianna G.
I'm not usually a huge fan of liquid foundation, I prefer powders, but I do love this one! It goes on evenly and the color matches my skin perfectly. It is easy to use and I would definitely buy it again!
Megan A.
This foundation is very lightweight on the skin. It has a medium coverage but is build-able. It goes on nicely however I do notice towards the end of the day it starts to break up around my nose and chin.
Holly T.
Sheffield
Lovely foundation. Has good build able coverage. The finish is beautiful - quite dewy. Brilliant for drier skins but my oily friends don't like it as much as it moves around. Amazing colour selection, too.
Rebecca G.
I love love love this foundation it gives you a very full coverage it is a matte finish. It goes on so nicely and easily. I have brought loads in case it discontinues. I would recommend it to others 100%.
Rasa V.
Swansea
Loved this one long time ago and it was one of my favorite products . for product price i would recommend to try this one out as it does give you -+ medium coverage. Has a lot of shades to choose from :)
Stephanie R.
I use the lightest shade. Such a great dupe for MAC studio fix at a much lower price. Does as good a job providing a heavier coverage and is available in most drugstores. I do repurchase this frequently
Isabel A.
Calama
Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in makeup, I would like to change the prices as they are very elevations. Greetings.
Kayla C.
Junction city , OR
I'm looking for a new foundation. What kind of finish does this have ? I sometimes have problems with certain foundations making me oily throughout the day.
cheyenne T.
Springfield, MO
Is this product bad on skin? I have sensitive skin and I break out easily.
Brigith D.
oh, i have what use? oh quisiera tenerla, que precio tiene?
Abi S.
Is this good for really dry skin and what finish does it have?

Amazon