BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Andra Bianca C.
Recco
One of my best foundations! I have very oily and acne skin and I have to say that this product is the one for me with the total mat one. I love is very glowi and with powder is the best. It last on my oily skin for about 3 hours.
Zaynab H.
I I love it it suit my skin perfectly it's so nice I would recommend this foundation it apply very nicely with a beauty blender the bad side is that it's too liquidfied other than that it's light weight and my everyday foundation.
Kelsey M.
Glenrothes, Fife
I enjoy trying out new foundations so I haven't actually used this in a hot minute. However I used to love how this made my skin feel and I think that it a really good affordable dupe to the Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation
Jenny C.
Mayo, Ireland
Very good foundation. Medium-high coverage. Easily blendable and applied. Can be built up for more coverage. Lightweight on the skin and breathable. Matte finish. Would definitely repurchase this product and recommend to others.
Saskiaa C.
Really dissapointing didn't match my skin at all and left an orange like all down where my jaw was! I do like to use other products than drugstore but sometimes there my go to it was awful and didn't have much coverage either.
Kat G.
What is my favourite light coverage foundation the pros of this and they shouldn't is that it's really easy to blend it is great for oily skin and dry skin it's very easy to apply and I would definitely recommend it to others
Manthiie M.
Hyde road, Gillingham Dorset
Meh! Wasn't bad wasn't amazing... just another everyday foundation. It was very lightweight not much coverage and didn't build very well. It's fine for everyday nothing special. I'd recommend to others but not my first choice
Gracey E.
Hill top, West Bromwich
This is a great product especially for oily skin! It's lasts really well, especially set with L'Oréal powder. The shades are great with many options, great coverage takes away my redness, defiantly recommend
Laura M.
Glasgow, G20 8LN
Love this foundation, have bought several times now and keep going back to it. Lightweight but buildable, leaves a natural glowy finish that lasts all day. Great shade range as well, was really able to find my 'true match'.
MakeupbyDiba S.
The product is amazing for any skin type or colour. The finish is quite matte however it's very full coverage compare to other drugstore foundations. I will totally recommend this product for both oil and normal skin type.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back