BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mahima M.
London, Greater London
Fantastic! In love with this! It's cheap and it's full coverage. It's lightweight too. Oil free and I never break out when using this. Lasts through out the day. Highly recommended. I brought it from Superdrug. And I've never been more pleased.
Ayesha🌺 A.
This foundation is really good it is buildable and medium to full coverage I do not have a bad thing to say about this foundation i think it could be good for combination skin because I have dry skin I might not but it again because I like to try different things and don't like to stick to the same thing
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
My favourite everyday foundation, dewy finish so easy to apply, I even mix in moisturiser for a lighter coverage on more natural days and it works perfect, lasts all day and works with all my powders, everything layers on top couldn't recommend enough
Nicole N.
Supper blendable foundation,very easy applied to any skin types,it is full coverage and evens out the skin tones,its looks really natural on the face once applied,i totally recommend this,the more you blend it out the more natural it looks
Rebecca F.
Without a doubt my Favourite drugstore Foundation , Really good for dry skin and also long lasting ! I recommend applying this product with a damp beauty Blender as makes skin look flawless also comes at an affordable price of £10 which is really good , only downside is it's not full coverage but apart from that I highly recommend !
Jade T.
manchester
This foundation is a brilliant dupe for Mac studio fix, it’s light weight yet medium to full coverage, I buy the darkest and lightest shade and mix the two depending on if I have false tan on or not I would highly recommend this product!
Viktoria V.
I had high hopes for this as I had heard many good reviews about it but it did not agree with my combination skin. The foundation started melting off my face within an hour or two and it began oxidizing within a few minutes of application
Kaleigh B.
Bodmin, Cornwall
My favourite drugstore foundation ever! I always have one of these on the go. The finish is dewy/matte and it's so natural looking (and feeling) yet it has a medium to high coverage. I will constantly buy this product time and time again.
Debbie L.
It has a light to medium coverage if you apply it only one time in your face with a beauty blender and don't use a lot of product.It definitely needs some powder over it to lock the product in(only where your face is oily if you have oily or combination skin).overall it's a quite good drugstore foundation.
Beth S.
Gosforth , Newcastle Upon Tyne
This is great drugstore foundation! It blends super easily and matches skin tones perfectly which is great as I'm very pale so I was happy that the foundation was good for me. The coverage is medium to full and has a dewy/velvet finish.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?