BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
My favourite drugstore foundation. The consistency is liquid and very smooth. It has build-able coverage which works if you like a natural skin like finish or medium/full coverage. Great shades I don't need to use 2 foundations to get my skincolour.
Anna H.
My favourite foundation, I use this everyday, coverage is so good but feels so light on the skin, stays on all day as long as your powder well to start, coverage is very buildable and the product is not cakey! I have repurchased this plenty of times
Claire H.
Dublin
I use the lumi magique version of the true match. I have used W5 for years now. Very affordable, perfect for dry skin. Lightweight but is buildable to a medium coverage. Very luminous and dewy. Have repurchased for years, would definitely recommend.
S S.
Amazing product. It paplus on with a full coverage. However I do t like the mini pieces of glitter in the foundation. That would be my only disadvantage for this foundation. It's long lasting and I would recommend this foundation to all skin type.
angell r.
Scunthorpe , Lincolnshire
This is the only foundation that I've found that is pale enough for my skin. It's rare that I find a foundation that's affordable and matches my skin tone, I'll never stop using it! I'd recommend it to others, and for me, the price is perfect too!
Natalie H.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
My favourite ever foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and it's great coverage. It blends well and evens out my skintone. I find it leaves a dewy finish and works amazingly with the  . It's lightweight and I would 100% buy again and again! It's my daily go-to foundation.
claudia j.
Cruddas park, Cruddas park
really really good foundation! great coverage and easily applied with a beauty blender or a brush, so so affordable and lightweight. however does collect around my nose but apart from that it's great for the price and looks so great when applied!
Rebecca A.
One of my favourite drugstore foundations, it has such a great high coverage and make short work of covering current breakouts and my post acne scars as well as any discoluring. I have dry skin and it makes my skin look demi matte and flawless.
Joanne 🖤.
I have the shade 1.N Ivory and it matches me perfectly. I would say it's a Medium coverage, slightly dewy finish but not too much. It's pretty lightweight and it blends out the best with a damp sponge. It just looks so nice and natural and it lasts a really long time. I love this product!!
Dorothy Joy d.
Mandaluyong
I have been searching for a yellow undertone foundation that matches my color for a long time now. Most commonly, the shades here in the Philippines that are yellow undertone are too dark for me and the light shades are most commonly of pink undertone. A week ago, I received the truematch foundation in the shade golden ivory that I purchased online. And guess what, it matches my shade and undertone!!! And I rejoiced.

But once I wore it, I said NO!!! It was far from forgiving my combination skin. My dry patches were emphasized. It took me long to build to a decent coverage. I gave it a chance by wearing the foundation after totally moisturizing my face and hydrating it, but still, dry patches appeared.

I still gave it 4 stars though because it comes with a pump which is more sanitary than a spatula, matches my shade and undertone, looks sleek, it stayed on my face the whole day.

I would recommend this to oily skin and not combination or dry skin. :)
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?