BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
diba v.
I find it a really good foundation it lasts long and is buildable feels light on the skin and actually is a "true match" however its a bit on the more expensive side but if you have the money you should give it a go.
Sasha M.
Church road, Ramsgate
I've used this for a while now and I do keep going back to it. It's super lightweight but gives you really good buildable coverage. Really good for combination skin. Great price for how long it lasts too! Give it a go
Laura Q.
Liverpool , Merseyside
I use l'oreal true match every day for work. Its cheap, drug store and gets the job done-well.
Medium coverage, loads of colours to choose from, lasts through my work day. Perfect day to day option
Rochelle G.
Absolutely excellent everyday foundation! I use 5.N and 3.N dependant on whether I've tanned or not. Lightweight formula which is easily buildable to a medium/heavy coverage. Used to use Mac Pro longwear mineralised foundation but would never go back now!
Xavien P.
Bacolod City
The usual foundation I use whenever I go to school. The matte finish made it look like I wore less make up  on my face. The coverage is enough to cover my blemishes and dark spots. Definitely good for someone who has an oily skin like me. Would gladly recommend this product for anyone.
Ayesha V.
I use this for my everyday foundation, it's a medium coverage and it gives a satin finish which i like, it definitely needs to be set with powder, it's ok for my oily patches. I use about 2 pumps to cover my whole face and the bottle lasts a very long time
Niamh L.
Love this product!! So affordable and amazing at the same time. Leaves you a flawless finish, and has a build-able coverage. Lasts quite a long time and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Totally recommend to anyone and is one of my favourite foundations :))
Mizra K.
One of my ALL TIME favourite foundations, the shade range is absolutely amazing, sits perfectly on the skin giving a real flawless finish, works amazing with different products on top. Would definitely buy this product again and recommend to someone else.
Emily P.
Wrexham, ['', '', '']
One of my favourite foundations of all time. Comes in so many different shades. Leaves a dewy finish without being too shiny. It's quite a lightweight foundation but has really good coverage. It lasts all day too. I will continue to buy this foundation.
Monica M.
Lord Avenue, Ilford
Quite a lightweight foundation, really good for daytime/evening wear. I have combination skin so the semi-matte finish works well for me. Quite long lasting too, I wear it for the whole day sometimes and it pretty much stays on when I use a setting spray
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back