BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Georgia N.
dudley
Definitely an all time favourite. It's the one foundation that never seems to fail me. Glides on but sets in place well. Very blendable as stated on the bottle and comes in a light enough shade for my skin.
Does require baking on top with powder but together it's a beautiful finish.
Iona A.
Norwich
Love this foundation. Medium to buildable full coverage . Flawless satin matte finish . Remind me a lot of Mac foundation . Good with all skin types as I have combination skin. 100% but this all the time
Danielle S.
I purchased this for the first time last yeah. I have a combination of sensitive An dry skin. It feels very light on my face An is perfect for the skin I have. It has a dewy finish but with extra buffing into the skin then it could be a little more matte. I would recommend this product to others as the coverage is great An so are the shades. However I do believe the price could be lower
Charlotte L.
Kettering, Northamptonshire
It's an ok brand. Affordable and does the job, would rather spend more money and have a foundation that lasts throughout the day. Would find my skin would go patching and it would be off by the end of the day. But would buy if I was having a month where I needed a cheaper brand!!!
Emma G.
My shade is a little too light for me so i mix it with another foundation but i love it so much! Its not matte finish but its not dewy either perfect for combination skin. Its very long lasting, blendable and has a huge colour variety! Full coverage too! Definitely recommend!
Courtney J.
For the price, this foundation is absolutely phenomenal. It blends super easily, gives a beautiful dewy finish with medium coverage. If you have oily skin you may need a little more powder but it doesn't accentuate your oils either. My only issue is it tends to oxidise a little
Livia D.
My mother bought me this foundation a few months ago and since then I fell in love with it. It has a good coverage and it lasts a long time on my skin, but the only downside is the undertone.. it's too yellow for me.
Holly M.
When you are pale like me it’s hard to try and match the right foundation to your own skin shade. The rose ivory is just perfect and it conceals my spots too which is just great. Always buy this and it’s reasonably priced as well. L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Soraia R.
Dona Maria - Sintra
I like this foundation. For every day is perfect, because is not too much, In my opinion is not matte finish.
And last but not list i have to say the colour i chose match perfectly with my skin tone
Nicola B.
Alexandria
Hands down my favourite foundation. I constantly try new foundations as I love makeup but consistently come back to L'Oréal true match Paris. Love the coverage it gives and how lightweight it feels. Although everyone's skin is different I would recommend this to everyone
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?