BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
TIfani e.
London
This foundation is good for a drugstore product. It full coverage so that is good and easy to blend in. However i need to mix another foundation to get the perfect shade which kinda annoys me. But i do recommend it.
Julia W.
Essex
This is a good foundation.The consistency is not too runny or too thick.It blends really well,in my opinion it has a preety good color range,it has a good price and for how much it costs it lasts a long time on me.I have to mention I have oily skin and one of my friends is more on the dry side and this suits us both really well
Natasha C.
Reading
I have been struggling to find a foundation to suit me for years and this range has such a large collection for all skin colours! I love the sparkly undertones that add to your complexion too. I wore this to a wedding and it didn't budge even though my face was sweating like mad through all the dancing! Will definitely repurchase.
Shenaz A.
My favourite foundation it gives me medium to full coverage and it's really gentle on my sensitive skin which I love. The glass bottle it comes in is really cute and pretty. My favourite part is that it's got a really creamy liquid texture so it's ver easy to blend and it lasts all day! The only downfall is that I couldn't find my exact skin tone colour but maybe it's because I have pinky light brown skin however my sisters love it and it fits them perfectly so would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family.
Bethany P.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Love this product and the large range of shades is amazing!! This is really easy to apply and it looks beautiful on and it only takes me a few seconds to put on. I have combination skin with dry patches and oily patches and it works all over for me which is really good! Would definitely reccomend but I wish that there was a concealer version!
Lucy x.
This foundation is extremely good quality for the price. Is easy to blend and apply, sinks nicely into the skin and leaves a even finish. This foundation is the perfect consistency, leaving a non-stick, yet non mattifying affect to the skin. Often however this foundation can oxidise, leaving me a slightly orange colour, however aside from that they do have a relatively good range of shades in comparison to other brands. Would purchase again.
Tasnim M.
Oldham, Lancashire
I love this foundation it is great for combination skin. It looks really natural when I use it. It also matches my skin perfectly and is not a heavy foundation. It has a slight dewey finish but I use a powder on top to get a matte finish. I would recomend this to anyone as it is a great foundation but does not cost much.
Caitlin d.
Chesterfield
A very glowy foundation that blends easily into the skin and doesn't look cakey. It provides a medium yet buildable coverage, and is perfect for those looking for a glow from within! Although more suited to dry/normal skin types, it still can work great on combination/oily skin when paired with a good setting powder!
Aine B.
Cork
The L'Oréal Paris True match foundation is perfect for people with dry skin! Although the coverage is light to medium it is super buildable and long lasting if you powder! It's definitely a lightweight foundation. I would definitely buy it again and as there are so many shades everyone will be able to find one for them
Jemma R.
Falkirk, Shieldhill
True match is my favourite drugstore foundation, it is great on my dry skin and applies a thin but pigmented full coverage layer to the skin. It is a matte finish but not to the point where it enhances my dry skin! I love this product!!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?