BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Neve E.
I love this foundation! For the quality this product is very good value for money! The coverage is medium but is buildable, the formula is light which makes your skin feel lovely! The finish is quite Dewey so is perfect for anyone with dry skin or for anyone who likes that kind of look/finish! The only thing I would change is the colour range so people with darker skin tones can enjoy this product as much as I do
Sophie H.
Navan , Meath
I hate this give this product a bad review ! Great price retails at about €13 in Ireland , was really excited to try it out ! Unfortunately I found it so hard to blend and trying to get it to look natural and smooth is a nightmare.It often gets quite patchy on me as I do have dry skin! Personally I wouldn't try this if you have dry skin but I presume it will be good for oily skin. Coverage is okay but not full.
Chloe M.
Hull
I have used this foundation since I first started wearing it and I absolutely love it!! It gives a nice Dewey finish and is very lightweight but if you add powder it can be a matte finish. Pros are that it is very affordable and has such a good texture but cons are that there isn't a wide range of colours. I would definitely buy this again!!!
Samantha D.
This is one of my favourite foundations out of the many foundations I've tried. I have oily but sensitive skin and this foundation is perfect for that, it applies so easily, corrects skin tone and has a semi matte finish without feeling dry and tight. It looks full coverage but feels so lightweight, it's also extremely affordable. I use the shade/colour attached in the picture below. Love this foundation!!
Oana O.
The foundation is just great. It blends really nice into the skin, it is really smooth and doesn't go into my fine lines. The coverage can be built; I honestly don't have really bad skin problems so I don't always go full coverage. It last all day, of course, 5-6 hours after the application it gets oily around my nose and my chin, but I have really oily skin. I really really recommend this foundation.
Marianne E.
L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup is my current favourite drugstore foundation. It is perfect for people with oily skin too because it's not too dewy and gives you a natural flawless look. In terms of coverage, it's on the medium side but nothing a good concealer can't do. Totally recommending this.
Grace H.
Daventry
I liked this product. I found it a little watery at first but I later found it was buildable. I use to mix this with my double wear when I didn't want to look overly caked. So it good if you have a good foundation that's too thick or too dark. On its own it good but like I said it is watery so building it up and using some concealer and and cream contour is needed but it's still good and works well.
Louisa S.
I love this foundation! It has medium coverage but it is very buildable which lends itself to being high coverage. The formula itself is great, not too thick. It leaves my face not feeling too dry or too oily and caked in makeup. It covers my blemishes well and It works well with other products such as bronzer.It comes in various shades so should suit a wide range of skin colours. I would recommend!
Lisa W.
Huddersfield , Huddersfield
I do like this foundation. The only reason I gave it a three is vecausenit doesn't pick up on some dry patches in places on me and it did start to separate around my nose area after a few hours. I tried it with different setting powders but I am just sure if it goes well with my skin but I do love the formula and it applies evenly and blends out really well
Sophie H.
Navan , Meath
Firstly trying this product I didn’t like the way it didn’t blend properly and stuck to my dry patches (I’ve extremely dry skin). Overtime I learned how to make it work but it’s defiantly not suited to me.

Coverage 3/5
Length 3/5
Colour 4/5
Overall finish 2/5

I would recommend this foundation to someone with oily skin but for dry best avoid.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup 🧡
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?