BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Arijana C.
This foundation is perfect for those who want matte finish because this foundation is really lightweight and it dries mat, it is quite liquidy. On the other side it is not full coverage so keep that in mind. I personally use it for 2 years in a row for me it does a great job. I don't have acnes or anything I just use i to even out my skin color.
Lauren G.
Great dupe for Mac Pro foundation! Excellent for oily skin And perfect colour range for yellow/ pink undertone cancellation. You can build these up from a lightweight foundation to heavy weight which is the advantage it has over the Mac Foundation. It doesnt last as long as the Mac foundations as I need to top up more regularly but it's a great drug store foundation and less than half the price of Mac !
Lissy M.
254 Pettigrew Trail, Milton , ON
It is a perfect math form my skin tone in my lighter months. It doesn't dry out my skin which is huge for my annoying combo skin, and it also doesn't grease up my nose area too bad. It illuminates slightly and is easily build able, but for everyday use, it's nice as it still shows your natural skin underneath including freckles and what not.
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
My favourite foundation of all time. I never go wrong with this foundation. It's so build able and looks great on my skin. It sinks in well and does not look cake at all. It looks like skin and your skin can actually create even though you have foundation on. Its available in soooo many shade ranges so there is something for everyone. Its very accessible too, available in most drugstores and even in some supermarkets.
Sophie K.
Durham
This is one of my favourite liquid foundations! It's is super lightweight and it doesn't feel like you are wearing too much foundation. It is very easy to blend and It is long lasting. From my experience with this I would 100% buy it again.
Aniqa A.
I use this foundation every single day! I have dry skin with scarring and redness so i needed a foundation had was full coverage. This makes my skin look so flawless and covers all my imperfections! I am also recommending this product, especially to those with dry skin. It lasts throughout the whole day too!
Billie P.
A few youtubers have spoken about this so I thought I’d try it. I don’t like it at first because it comes on quite cakes, however after about 20mins of it sitting on your skin it just looks beautiful and flawless! It’s great if your on a budget and want a real good drugstore make foundation. It’s blends well and has a large shade range from pink, yellow and neutral undertones. I gave it four stars because of the initial cakeyness
Daisy D.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire
A natural looking, medium- buildable full coverage foundation. Lightweight and very liquidy formula, it applies best with a damp sponge as a brush just moves it about. Best for normal-dry skin as it has such a thin consistency. Is a great foundation to mix with others, works well with most products. A very large shade range!
Natalie W.
It's the dream foundation, it's a medium coverage foundation, definitely buildable, works perfect with a brush or a beauty blender, the color range it's pretty good ( comes in 18 colors ), the color doesnt change when oxidized, you have warm, neutral and cool undertones. Really light weight, the foundation it's pretty liquid but it won't disappoint you gives a natural finish ( it looks like skin ) and the price is incredible.
Rebecca W.
Springvalley Gardens , Edinburgh
This product I love! For those who are looking for a good yellow based foundation, this is the thing for you, they have an amazing colour range for all shades. Probably the best drugstore foundation I've ever tried as I keep finding myself re-purchasing. Good coverage, without feeling too heavy and has a natural finish. The only slight problem I have is sometimes it isn't so long lasting but nothing some powder can't fix.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?