BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Abigael U.
Stanton , Bury St Edmunds
This product is very long lasting and lasts for around 7 hours before the first signs of fading start appearing. I have very dry skin around my eyes and this didn't make that sore at all, the colour matches superbly and the formula is lightweight but buildable. There is a wide range of colours to choose from and easy too blend out, the coverage is medium but can be built up quite easily. I used to use this on a daily basis and it makes my skin look flawless.
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
I really enjoy using this foundation. There is a wider range of shades so I could get one very close to my true skin colour. This can be hard with drugstore brand.
The formula is nice and dewy and does last a good few hours. About half a day before I need to touch up areas.
It's lightweight and comfortable but coverage is good. I had to use another layer in some areas.
It's not perfect but it's very close.
I do like this when I want a dewy look.
Stacy B.
Gorebridge, Midlothian
This is my every day foundation. When applied with a damp beauty sponge, it gives that effortless "no make up" look and never goes cakey. It comes in a fantastic range of shades and gives a medium but buildable coverage. This foundation lasts all day on my combination skin.
Andreea G.
London
I'm not going to say this is the best fundation I've ever tried, because it's not. It has medium coverage and it gives you a nice matte finnish, and I like it for an everyday look because it's not heavy on the skin. But if you look for something that has full coverage, this is not for you.
Arijana C.
This foundation is perfect for those who want matte finish because this foundation is really lightweight and it dries mat, it is quite liquidy. On the other side it is not full coverage so keep that in mind. I personally use it for 2 years in a row for me it does a great job. I don't have acnes or anything I just use i to even out my skin color.
Emaleigh P.
Toronto, ON
Overall, I like this foundation. I have combination skin and I find L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup foundation blends out well for a dewy appearance. I wouldn't recommend this to those with oily skin. I'm a nurse, so I wear foundation for a minimum of 12 hours and I find it doesn't wear well for the entire time it's on my face. I would still buy this product again for myself because it's overall a good drugstore foundation.
Lauren G.
Great dupe for Mac Pro foundation! Excellent for oily skin And perfect colour range for yellow/ pink undertone cancellation. You can build these up from a lightweight foundation to heavy weight which is the advantage it has over the Mac Foundation. It doesnt last as long as the Mac foundations as I need to top up more regularly but it's a great drug store foundation and less than half the price of Mac !
Lissy M.
Milton, ON
It is a perfect math form my skin tone in my lighter months. It doesn't dry out my skin which is huge for my annoying combo skin, and it also doesn't grease up my nose area too bad. It illuminates slightly and is easily build able, but for everyday use, it's nice as it still shows your natural skin underneath including freckles and what not.
Cheryl H.
Grantham
As a ‘high end snob’ I really wanted to indulge into the drugstore brands more now that shades have improved over the years. I am impressed with this foundation. The texture is nice, shades wonderful and application is ok. I find it goes a bit streaky with a brush but a beauty blender smoothes it out in no time. Coverage is medium I would say. I’m not sure of oxidisation yet but the shade ‘Rose Ivory’ is lovely for my fair skin.
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
My favourite foundation of all time. I never go wrong with this foundation. It's so build able and looks great on my skin. It sinks in well and does not look cake at all. It looks like skin and your skin can actually create even though you have foundation on. Its available in soooo many shade ranges so there is something for everyone. Its very accessible too, available in most drugstores and even in some supermarkets.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back