BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
I didn't really care for this foundation. I have slightly oily skin and only around my nose and even with setting powder I don't think it stays on very long and it breaks and disappears throughout the day! I've heard so many people rave about it but it wasn't my cup of tea! I need a foundation that's going to last me at least 6 hours.
Fatima Ezzahra F.
Rome
It works if you have normal skin to dry ..but if you have a oily skin you have to keep in mind that I doesn't stay more than 3 hours ..
If you are looking for natural finish I don't recommend it at all .
They are much more better foundation than this one .
I don't recommend for everyday because you feel something heavy in your skin .
Lauren K.
This is my every day foundation and I absolutely love it! It is so hydrating and has amazing coverage. I would say it's medium to full coverage and does not stick to my dry patches. This is very a illuminating and gives my skin such a glowy and dewy look!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
I'm saying that I'm the first to comment or review this product for me to say I started using this product back into thousand 12 when I first start my make up and I like that you know it's definitely a good starter foundation I don't think I had any problems with it as far as I am not lasting all day at that last all day somewhat depends on what you do during your day if you sweat a lot then obviously it's not going to last as long and if you really oily I mean settle with the powder I have combination scam so I really didn't have a problem with selling with the powder because back then I didn't know nothing about setting it with the powder I just come to you so I kept going my foundation look good I have no complaints
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great drug store foundation that has lightweight coverage. It's a great low cost option that performs well. While I use my prestige foundations on most occasions, I still use this when I want some light coverage and just some light makeup. I use this in the mornings to even my skin tone before heading to the gym.
Arsine I.
san diego
Honestly I really did not like this product. If you're looking for foundation try the L'Oréal pro matte. I thought I would hate the product but the worker recommended it to me and I found my new favorite drugstore foundation. I have dry skin and it still does not dry my skin out as long as I use a primer before hand
Shauna T.
Burnet, TX
I LOVE this foundation. everything else I've used so far doesn't blend very well. When I wear this, it gives my skin a flawless finish and you can't even tell I'm wearing this. It does very well with covering up any acne I have too! I definitely recommend this!
Brianna M.
Sautee, GA
I just started wearing liquid foundation a few weeks back. I've always been a sheer poweder kinda girl. I bought the True Match Lumi Foundation. Its been true to my skin color. Smooth application. Easy to blend. My only complaint is it does nothing for my oily skin. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I thought I would of really liked this foundation but I was wrong it made me super oily!! It was legit sliding off my face. My face is dry so usually foundation like this work for me but it looked horrible it was breaking up not to long after I applied it and it felt like it never really fully dried down..
Courtney D.
Columbus, GA
This is one of my favorite foundations, definitely my "go-to." It is found at the drug store and is very inexpensive. The only negative I could say about this product is that it does not last all day on my face unfortunately. I would love to find a product similar to this one that does last all day!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?