BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Aliyah_zz.makeup A.
Coventry
This foundation works like a dream and feels like a high end foundation. The smell is pleasant and the foundation is not sticky or thick the consistency is lovely and the foundation I would say is medium to full coverage! Great price and found on offer at Tesco so got even cheaper by purchasing two which I’ve now used up would buy again and again ! Great shade range too .
Kirsty M.
Weston-super-Mare
I love the finish when the foundation is first applied, doesn’t control my oils at all and comes off on my jaw area throughout the day :( this foundation was so hyped but didn’t live up to it for me
Kate H.
I have tried many drugstore and high-end foundations and this foundation is the only one that doesn't go cakey on me. I have dry skin so the dewy finish is perfect. The coverage is light to medium which is fine for me but if you want full coverage then this might be too light. But overall I love this foundation, it's my new ride or die!
Linda M.
Glasgow
At 46 I decided it was high time to start wearing foundation and this was my first pick. I really like it, it's a medium coverage I'd say and goes on beautifully with a blender sponge. It lasts well throughout the day, despite me being the worst face-toucher ever!.
I don't use powder over it as I like the dewy finish, and it never looks cakey or 'too much'.
I'd definitely buy this again, although I think the one I have is an older formula in the square bottle. I hope the newer version is just as good!
lucy p.
norwich, norwich
I only started wearing/playing with makeup Sept 2016 and have never been very good at matching my foundation. I discoverer this product at the beginning of 2017 and it has quickly become my holy grail foundation. my colour is Rose Vanilla and it matches me prefects. the foundation wears all day without breaking apart, blends out easily, is buildable if you want more coverage. I could sing it's praises all day. it also happens to be mega affordable. would recommend to beginners and makeup addicts alike.
Louisa S.
I struggle with scars from teenage #acne and still have a few blemishes and this foundation provides the perfect coverage! I use 1.W if I don't have a tan and I find it matches me perfectly! you can also mix shades to find one that works best for you! I love that the formula doesn't feel overly heavy and doesn't feel like a mask on my face, but yet provides great coverage. Great Product!
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
Favourite foundation! Although I have to say it's hard for me to work it with a brush and make my face look as good as it look when I use my beauty blender but yes it will still work using a brush. It gives you very natural look but a 100% cover in the same time. Inexpensive. I do recommend it.
Steph P.
After watching endless YouTube videos and reading up on all the awesome reviews that were about for this product, I just knew that I had to have this.

It promises to match not only the tone of my skin, but the texture too so for me that was a huge bonus...
However, no matter how many times I tried and no matter if I used a brush or my beauty blender, the foundation wouldn't work. It left me cakey, even with the lightest layer.
I really wanted to love this, but it just didn't love me.
Poppy G.
This foundation is great for people with oily skin however it doesn't work well with dry skin as it tends to cling to dry patches and dry skin. The coverage is definitely buildable but I'd say it's medium and the foundation feels lightweight on the face! The price is around £10 which can be pricey for drugstore, depending on what drugstore brands you buy. I would buy it again because it works really well with my oilier skin days but I wouldn't recommend for those with dry skin!
Samantha L.
Cardiff , South Glamorgan
Being a makeup addict I love buying and trying makeup especially foundation. I always say I find L'Oréal foundations offer great colours and coverage and are  really good priced . I discovered this foundation when working as a beauty consultant in a department store and found it was very popular with customers so had to check it out. I loved it and I still have it, it's my go to foundation . The colour match is on point and it lasts all day. Deffo recommend this foundation.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back