BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chloe M.
Birmingham
Definitely my go to foundation. I use the Golden ivory and it perfectly matches my skin colour. Feels very light on the skin and not oily like some other foundations.
Azzura C.
Cheadle Hulme, Cheadle Hulme
One of my favourite drug store foundations really light but full coverage! I adore this foundation but would definitely recommend setting to get the most out of it 👌
Gordana V.
Sv.Lovreč
L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation my favorite foundation,super coverage,long lansting,perfectly matches skin colour snd texture
Ruby A.
Sydney
This is my holy grail foundation for both high end and drugstore and is my go to for when I want my skin to look amazing. It is not a full coverage foundation but is a medium coverage that can be built up. It has a dewy almost satin finish while looking natural and like ‘your skin but better’, I have an oily t zone and the foundation does not prevent the oil however this is easily fixed with a good setting powder and touch ups. This foundation is so amazing and will enhance your skin rather than creating a mask of foundation. It wears beautifully and does not settle into fine lines or grab at dry patches throughout the day but rather continues to look flawless. Despite it being $29.95 AUD i have gone through 2 bottles already and am onto my third and I have already bought backups of my shade; they don’t have the best shade range and I do have to mix two shades to get a perfect match and this is an area I would like to see them improve across all their foundations. I will 100% recommend this to people as it is so good
Tiegan C.
Sheffield
My absolute go to foundation. Medium coverage with satin skin like finish in many shade ranges. Does go a little oily but dries down with a small amount of powder.
Andjela D.
- for reference, i'm reviewing the latest formula of this foundation -
1. This foundation is the only foundation from the Malaysian drugstore so far that perfectly matches my skintone. Most are way too light or have beige undertone that makes me look ashy.

2. Medium coverage, just right for everyday use. I use a light layer of this to even out my complexion.

3. It has very fine gold particles in it and being someone with very oily skin, I thought I was going to end up looking like a disco ball. When I apply it, it gives me the most natural finish I've ever seen on myself. It's neither too dewy nor satin, it's somewhere in between. I can only see the gold particles when I take a really close look using a mirror. Always shake the foundation before each use.

4. I'm a sweaty and oily person and this lasts me the whole humid day. I can't say exactly when the oils start to seep through. I've accepted the fact that as a person with very oily skin, I'm just gonna get oily no matter what foundation I us..so I just make sure I always have my blotting paper with me.

5. It does transfer. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't set it enough (I hate powdering my whole face because I've yet to find a powder that does not make me look ashy) but when I sweat and I pat my face with a tissue, there are foundation stains left on the tissue. It's not bad, just a slight stain, but it does transfer so be aware of that.
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I've heard so many amazing things about this foundation from many trusted YouTubers which I follow religiously that I just had to get it & see what all the fuss was about! What a let down:-(! Shades are far too dark for my pale skin, it makes my skin feel super greasy/oily even after using a setting powder(laura mercier), it went very patchy all over my face after only a few hours & that didn't even consist of doing much for it to come off. Applies easily with a beauty blender (I think that's the only positive!). I also noticed that when I wasn't even half way through the bottle, the pump stopped working and wouldn't squirt out any more product for me, I tried numerous times to take the lid off & failed so cannot use the rest of it to try mixing with a thicker consistency foundation. Did not live up to the hype.
Victoria V.
This foundation lasted very well for about 7 hours, when the first signs of fading (around my nose) and shine started to appear. As such, it is ideal for a normal 8-hour day at work, but if you’re planning on going out for drinks afterwards, you might need to touch it up a little. Comparing True Match to Luminous Silk in this category is a bit unfair, as the latter is extremely long-wearing and it stays looking flawless for a good 12 hours – trust me, my Wedding day was the biggest test for GALS, and it passed with flying colours! A moisturiser is recommended before applying True Match, but not totally indispensable.

The main premise of the L’Oreal True Match foundation is having shades that are true to skin tones, instead of generic shades that don’t suit anyone in particular. There are 20 shades in warm, cool and neutral undertones, with a very good range of light, medium & dark shades. I couldn’t choose one, so I took home N4 and N5, but as you will be able to see on the video above, N4 ended up being a better colour match for me, as it’s more of a true beige than N5. Even though N5 may look lighter on my skin, it’s not actually any lighter in real life, it’s just less beige and more grey on my skin.

Stacey G.
Telford, Shropshire
I love this product it's by far my favourite foundation for many reasons.
1st of all the shade range is excellent and caters widely for all gorgeous skin tones from the very lightest to the darkest.
2nd the coverage is amazing I'd say it's medium to full coverage yet it's buildable for all those that love to cake face like me.
3rd it applies smoothly and evenly and blends out beautifully leaving an even all over great finish I find it applies best with a damp beauty sponge but that's just my preference.
4th it wears well throughout the day I have dry skin and it didn't cling to my dry areas or settled and separate it's just all round amazing for me ☺👌
maryann C.
By far the best drugstore foundation I have ever used! Very soft on the skin, great value for money lasting all day long, easy to apply! Perfect for day time and also night outs. Would highly recommend this product!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?