BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Andjela D.
- for reference, i'm reviewing the latest formula of this foundation -
1. This foundation is the only foundation from the Malaysian drugstore so far that perfectly matches my skintone. Most are way too light or have beige undertone that makes me look ashy.

2. Medium coverage, just right for everyday use. I use a light layer of this to even out my complexion.

3. It has very fine gold particles in it and being someone with very oily skin, I thought I was going to end up looking like a disco ball. When I apply it, it gives me the most natural finish I've ever seen on myself. It's neither too dewy nor satin, it's somewhere in between. I can only see the gold particles when I take a really close look using a mirror. Always shake the foundation before each use.

4. I'm a sweaty and oily person and this lasts me the whole humid day. I can't say exactly when the oils start to seep through. I've accepted the fact that as a person with very oily skin, I'm just gonna get oily no matter what foundation I us..so I just make sure I always have my blotting paper with me.

5. It does transfer. I'm not sure if it's because I didn't set it enough (I hate powdering my whole face because I've yet to find a powder that does not make me look ashy) but when I sweat and I pat my face with a tissue, there are foundation stains left on the tissue. It's not bad, just a slight stain, but it does transfer so be aware of that.
Tiegan C.
Sheffield
My absolute go to foundation. Medium coverage with satin skin like finish in many shade ranges. Does go a little oily but dries down with a small amount of powder.
Claire H.
Strathaven, South Lanarkshire
I've heard so many amazing things about this foundation from many trusted YouTubers which I follow religiously that I just had to get it & see what all the fuss was about! What a let down:-(! Shades are far too dark for my pale skin, it makes my skin feel super greasy/oily even after using a setting powder(laura mercier), it went very patchy all over my face after only a few hours & that didn't even consist of doing much for it to come off. Applies easily with a beauty blender (I think that's the only positive!). I also noticed that when I wasn't even half way through the bottle, the pump stopped working and wouldn't squirt out any more product for me, I tried numerous times to take the lid off & failed so cannot use the rest of it to try mixing with a thicker consistency foundation. Did not live up to the hype.
Victoria V.
This foundation lasted very well for about 7 hours, when the first signs of fading (around my nose) and shine started to appear. As such, it is ideal for a normal 8-hour day at work, but if you’re planning on going out for drinks afterwards, you might need to touch it up a little. Comparing True Match to Luminous Silk in this category is a bit unfair, as the latter is extremely long-wearing and it stays looking flawless for a good 12 hours – trust me, my Wedding day was the biggest test for GALS, and it passed with flying colours! A moisturiser is recommended before applying True Match, but not totally indispensable.

The main premise of the L’Oreal True Match foundation is having shades that are true to skin tones, instead of generic shades that don’t suit anyone in particular. There are 20 shades in warm, cool and neutral undertones, with a very good range of light, medium & dark shades. I couldn’t choose one, so I took home N4 and N5, but as you will be able to see on the video above, N4 ended up being a better colour match for me, as it’s more of a true beige than N5. Even though N5 may look lighter on my skin, it’s not actually any lighter in real life, it’s just less beige and more grey on my skin.

Stacey G.
Telford, Shropshire
I love this product it's by far my favourite foundation for many reasons.
1st of all the shade range is excellent and caters widely for all gorgeous skin tones from the very lightest to the darkest.
2nd the coverage is amazing I'd say it's medium to full coverage yet it's buildable for all those that love to cake face like me.
3rd it applies smoothly and evenly and blends out beautifully leaving an even all over great finish I find it applies best with a damp beauty sponge but that's just my preference.
4th it wears well throughout the day I have dry skin and it didn't cling to my dry areas or settled and separate it's just all round amazing for me ☺👌
Lena A.
Port Reading
🔼A nice glass bottle with a plastic dispenser. Transparent cover is kept quite steadily. One push of the dispenser is enough to cover the entire face.
🔼The texture is very pleasant, very soft, tender, slightly liquid. When applied, melts on the skin, evenly distributed. Does not create a mask effect. But all the same I put under it or him a day time cream, for more equal finish. By the way, the finish in his puddle, that is, does not require mandatory powder application from above. On that he and "true match" - promises the dullness of the skin;) I still sometimes use powder on top, only on the T-zone
🔼 It is distributed evenly, the skin feels comfortable. Hides pores, hides pimples better than any of my correctors. The face looks well-groomed and velvety. There is no yellow shade. Gives an even, healthy tone to the face without flaws.
Katie T.
It’s okay I guess, for the price it’s okay, It definitely has a dewy finish and the finish is nice. Good for all types of skin. Not that heavy a bit lightweight. I don’t know if I would but the foundation again.
nedra H.
The only reason I didn't try this product sooner is because I have oily skin and anything marketed as something other than "matte" scares me. However, this foundation taught me that hydrating foundations work the best for my skin! It blends wonderfully and sits beautifully on my skin, and stays all day, no touch ups necessary.This foundation is a PERFECT match for me. They have a fantastic shade range; I have very fair skin and n2 is perfect for me, so if you're incredibly pale, the lightest shade will probably work for you! I love that they have the three different undertones to choose from, as that is a major issue in finding a foundation shade, especially within these affordable brands.Amazing quality, amazing shade range, and amazing price for an underrated product. Well done, L'Oreal.
Natalia R.
I hate this foundation!! I was really excited to use this as it has so many good reviews especially for something so cheap...it is a relatively liquid foundation and I found it applied patchily. The coverage isn't very buildable as it dries down fast and almost powdery thus leading to patchy application (using real techniques expert face brush). The fact that one of this foundation's selling points is it's wide range of colours is something that also attracted me to it as I am extremely pale, but unfortunately for me it oxidised almost immediately upon application :(
This foundation is NOT long wearing in my opinion. I have combo acne prone skin and this foundation separated and caked up on my nose, cheeks and t-zone about 2-3 hours after first applying it.
I wanted to love this foundation as it was such a bargain! Whether I got a weird bottle or not this foundation was simply not for me :(
Louise A.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I found this foundation to be a great cheaper alternative to Estée Lauder Doublewear concealer. It isn't as long lasting but at a third of the cost, it's great for if you just want something to wear for work and you're not wanting to wear your expensive foundation every day. The colour range is amazing and so I honestly think there will be a great colour match for everyone. The coverage is medium to high and is buildable and the finish is matte but it's not so matte that it's drying. This foundation is good for those of us with oily skin as it doesn't slide off the face although I would say that you definitely do need to use a setting powder with this product. Overall this is a good foundation and I would definitely re-purchase. L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?