BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Siyana H.
Terrible foundation! I give it two stars because it matches my skin shade perfectly, but apart from that - awful! It breaks me out terribly, it stays ‘on top’ of my skin, it stains my bblender and brushes... wouldn’t buy!
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
Absolutely favourite drugstore foundation!! I use it everyday for a good coverage dewy finish and I absolutely love it!! It’s so affordable and easy to blend, I find that it’s very long lasting too! Definitely recommend
Meg x.
York
This foundation is amazing there’s a large skin tone range what’s amazing. It makes your skin look flawless and it’s easy to apply with a beauty blender or a brush I do re buy the product because the formula is amazing
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
Tried this fairly recently and loved the finish and look of this foundation! Don't really go for the drugstore foundations but this one was great. Made my skin look natural and smooth! Definitely recommend this one :)
Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Such a good quality foundation, perfect consistency for a flawless application which is buildable if you have blemishes. Very cheap and is available almost everywhere. The new packaging makes it look a lot more chic.
Nedi💕 Κ.
Nicosia
The foundation works very good with a sponge . It is a medium coverage and it doesn't feels heavy at all. It looks beautiful on my skin with a natural finish. It's definitely builtable so you can have a full coverage.
👑Greta👑 A.
I think this foundation is okay. It’s not the best, I’ve tried better but it’s great value for the cheap price and it is in almost every drugstore. On my skin it’s a bit patchy but other than that it’s quite good.
Abby M.
Doncaster
Such a good selection of colours that fits my incredibly pale skin tone. Great coverage that can look very natural or be built up to full coverage. Works amazing on my dry patches and oily areas and lasts all day
Lucinda D.
Chesterfield
This foundation can go patchy if my forehead sweats, however if not it’s fine,it leaves a really nice finish on my skin and lasts nearly all day. I apply this with a beauty blender and it blends in really nicely.
Gemma K.
Belfast
For a drugstore product I really loved this. The golden ivory was a perfect match for my skin. It gave me a lovely dewy finish and I found it was a medium coverage. It is a great lightweight foundation that I would definitely recommend to others.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?