BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Molly L.
baughurst
This is not a ‘true match’ to the skin it’s awful! The price was good so that’s why I tried it but I turned into a walking orange. It oxidises so quick and my face was oily from the product. I wouldn’t buy again and I wouldn’t recommend either.
andrea M.
I haven’t tried this foundation in ages and want to give it a go again because so many people rave about it! Has pretty good coverage - probably medium coverage, and very very light feeling on the skin, also quite dewy but not in a crazy way!
Lynette-Anne S.
Newmarket
A light weight formulation with an excellent range of colours. Lasts well on oily skin but must be set with a powder. The product is versatile and offers a dewy finish with flawless airbrushed results. L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Jordan S.
Aberdeenshire, Peterhead
Really good lightweight matte foundation which is easily blendable and buildable. Medium-full coverage! Lasts all day. Not suitablw for dry skin though as it just clings to it. Can be applied with either a stippling brush or blending sponge!
Emma S.
County Durham, Darlington
The most recent release of the True Match foundation is my favourite foundation. It has good coverage which can be built up, perfect for day and night time. The colour range is so diverse taking into account colour undertones particularly!
Vanessa B.
This foundation is excellent for oily skin, it is medium coverage and we can take it to high coverage too, it lasts a lot, about 8 hours or maybe more if we seal it well, i would recommend it to others
Faye W.
So happy with this product! Reasonably priced in the drugstore at £9.99! Long wear foundation, doesn’t oxidise and is the perfect shade for when I’m not wearing fake tan! L’Oréal true match also offer loads of different shades available to all skin colours! Has also lasted me so well and would 100% repurchase when I run out.
manisha. G.
Nuneaton
This is a really good drugstore foundation. L’Oréal have a good range of shades within their true match collection. This foundation is light to medium coverage and it is perfect for everyday wear as it feels really light on your face.
Zoë A.
Leeds , West Yorkshire
This foundation is amazing ! The price point is affordable! And the coverage is on point and definitely buildable !

No matter how I apply and what it is going on top of it what is going on top of it the finish is stunning !

Love it !!
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Nice texture and coverage but found it hard to find my perfect shade. I like the fact this isn't totally matte, it still provides a great coverage and is very buildable. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and affordable price point.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back