BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
ana ♡.
I absolutely adore this foundation. As a super pale girl, it is a great difficulty finding a foundation that doesn't have an orange tint when applied. This doesn't do that at all, the palest shade matches my complexion really well and it lasts all day too. Nice matte finish but not too drying! [product:l'oréal-paris-true-match-liquid-makeup]
Laura C.
Old farm road, Poole dorset
After using £40+ foundations religiously I was looking for something cheaper so I could save for my dream holiday! And I was not disappointed this is now a firm keeper in my make up bag! Easily applied using a beauty blend this stays all day and it’s beautifully on the skin, not enlarging my pores at all! Run out and get yourself some now!!!
Sophie W.
Now, I usually don’t wear foundation as it’s way to heavy on my skin and I find it’s too cakey (the ones I’ve tried anyway!) however this foundation has been my saviour! Not only is it drugstore and an amazing price but has medium to buildable coverage without weighing my skin down! Overall I love this foundation and I recommend it lots!
Lina o.
Birmingham, Birmingham
This foundation is everything!! It blends really easily (You don't even have to wet the beauty blender) and it has a full coverage, it does not show black spots on your face. I wouldn't recommend it for people with oily skin tho because it's really shiny
Rose P.
Wiltshire, Royal Wootton Bassett
I love this foundation so much. It’s so amazing a really cheap compared to high end foundations (which by the way, this works just as well if not better than high end!)
The amount of different shades are endless so there is most definitely a shade out there for everyone.
Highly recommend! L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Jordan G.
Somerset , Weston Super Mare
By far one of my favourite foundations which has a high coverage with a dewy finish which creates the perfect look! It is very long lasting and works well with other products! I have bought this foundation over and over again and will continue to do so! Go check it out 👍🏼L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
Daasha D.
Stoke
Very easy to blend and very smooth. Does last very long but is very liquidy and glossy. Good for oily skin. Not very good if you like matte products. Good variety of colours and I would recommended this to people who absolutely love makeup.
Chandhini S.
Paddington , London
It’s extremely difficult to find foundations which suit my skin tone and absorb into the skin for a natural glow compared to a Cakey finish. I absolutely loved the natural glow that it had given me and also the fact that it set well with powder, without any transfer or issues. I highly recommend and keep going back no matter what!
Jana L.
Vučje
For me the best foundation in the drugstore. Light and airy on the face, gives the skin a glossy look and is long lasting. The choice of shades is also excellent. Matches all skin types. I love him so much! L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
KEEPING U.
Tirana
I have used True Match foundation from L’Oreal in the past . It was very good . I took the lightest shade they had but it was still too dark for me . It came in a yellow shade so I was able to use it only at night . Its formula was very soft and creamy .  I’d buy again only if they made a lighter shade for my face.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?