BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup
I would 100% recommend this product to anyone that is building their kit up as a makeup artist because it is such a great formula to start practising with and it is a great price as well, however I feel once you have got a bit more confident in makeup to move on to a more full coverage foundation.
Sofie L.
Not that great, it does not last on my skin, it starts to get pachy and get cakey around my nose. I have oily ski, it has a medium coverage but you Can build it up where you need it. I would not buy again and i would not recomend this to anyone. Plus the colour is Way to Dark, i use the shade D1-W1 Golden ivory.
Jade F.
Manchester
This product is amazing as it is sold at a good value, and the coverage is amazing! It matches my skin perfectly, and I use this everyday. If you have dry skin the this is the product for you! It covers up slight redness but it is an amazing product for the price. It lasts a long time as you only need 3 pumps of the product for it to blend.
Sania A.
The shade variety of this foundation is amazing despite it being a drugstore brand it rivals major brands such as urban decay as well. Also the fact that the foundation is split into different undertones warm, neutral and pink is good as it allows you to choose.
Ellie M.
Henley on Thames , Oxfordshire
Absolutely love this foundation! It is very good value for money and rivals some of my more expensive foundations. It is the perfect texture, I add some liquid highlighter underneath to make it dewy.  I have it in a few shades darker than my usual foundations, as I use this for when I fake tan. It sits very well on Bondi Sands Dark tan. Will definitely be buying another shade for when I haven't fake tanned.
Jessica G.
After hearing so much hype about this foundation, I finally decided to give it a go. It’s a nice foundation, good colour for my light skin with a nice finish (not too cakey). I didn’t think it was completely worth the hype, but would still recommend to others.
Nicola H.
My Holy Grail! 💗 Amazing shade range, excellent coverage and finish (if you like dewy) and lasts well on the skin! I even find that this suits most skin types also! L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation
Georgia B.
manchester
Nice shade range and I like the fact that a drugstore foundation has cool and warm tones for each of their shades.
Not as full coverage as I personally like but lasts 10+ which is long enough for a school/collage day and more.Only downside is I think it’s breaking me out🤦🏼‍♀️🙃
Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
A good drug store foundation. Good value for money and really does match the skin. It provides sheer coverage which is build able. If you want a drug store foundation that is full coverage I would suggest Revlon colourstay foundation.
Peruschka M.
Good affordable drugstore foundtion. This foundation for it being a drugstore one has amazing full coverage. It is very long lasting and will last the whole day, you will possibly just have to powder your face through out the day if needed. It is a lightweight foundation so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. However if you don't set your face well this foundation transfers. It also has a bit of flashback, so i use this foundation for during the day.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

Amazon