BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
I've been using "L'Oréal Paris True Match Lumi" for a year now and I Love it
Anamika S.
Rochester, NY
The truest match for my skin, with amazing texture and non-cake like feeling.
Lauren B.
Does anyone know where to get this? I can't find it anywhere!! Please help!
Barbara W.
Starke, FL
Maybe a true match for some but not me,easy to apply,dewy don’t like my face looking greasy or shiny
Nikki F.
Pasadena, MD
It's pretty nice product and looks very good on the skin when applied but I recommend using a primer because looks a bit weird and bumpy without one. It's still a good skin color match and still looks quite nice but not flawless if you don't have on a primer
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I’m not too sure on this at the moment.
First impressions were great, it applies & blends really well. The colour was a great match, especially as I bought it in a supermarket & the lighting wasn’t the best!
Lately it hasn’t been going on very well, but my skin has got dryer it’s been looking really cakey.
So maybe it’s not meant for people with dry skin?
It’s a very full coverage foundation, I found I didn’t need my colour correct primer.
I would definitely recommend trying it, it’s not expensive.
Lottie M.
Pembrey, Burry Port
I really like the new design of the bottle, very sleek and feels nice to hold in your hand. The consistency is very liquidy and it feels light on the skin when being applied, not like some other foundations where they can feel heavy and cakey. I have to say even though I chose the lightest shade it is still a tad too dark for me, and I find that it has quite a yellow undertone for a pink based foundation, as the name would suggest – Rose Ivory.It leaves a nice satin finish but still looks quite glowy. It covers my spots well and doesn’t dry them out. As for longevity, it fairs pretty well, though I still find that is oxidises and leaves my face looking patchy. I have tried it, with and without powder and also with touch-ups throughout the day. I think this is more an autumn foundation where its not as warm and my skin is less oily.
Fahmida H.
London
I have a different type of shape from the course above but the one that I have is the newest version. It is ‘super blendable’ and so affordable at only £10 each! The best there is !i have gotten it in 4D/4W ‘golden natural’ but there are so many shades for all the different skin types which is beautiful 😍❤️❤️
Karian F.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin look flawless with a nice dewy glow. I have combination skin that gets oily in my T-zone so I really have to powder it down for longevity. I would definitely buy again but I think I need to find a shade with a different undertone as this one comes across very reddish on me. (I think I have yellow/golden undertones)
katie a.
honestly one of the best foundations i’ve ever tried! i have some dry skin but mostly combine and it makes my skin look flawless, i would say its medium to full coverage and dries not too matte but not oily either
i bought this at superdrug a few years back and i’ve always gone back to it, i’m in the shade golden ivory and it matches me perfect. it’s so easy to blend and you don’t need a crazy amount but it’s also very buildable depending on what look you’re going for:)
i use this foundation on nights out and in the day time as it’s so affordable and makes my skin look amazing! :)
very very happy with this foundation and would recommend it to anybody looking for a new foundation.
keeley p.
birmingham
i have dry and oily skin, so foundation is hard to buy as full coverage but subtle isnt always the easiest to buy, is this product good ive seen mixed reviews but would love to find out more???
Randi S.
I need coverage that is light weight and will not sink into my pours. would this product be worth the buy?
Lydiah D.
Is this foundation good for sensitive skin?
Isabelle R.
Moreno Valley, CA
How long does the foundation last on your face ? Do u have to keep applying it over and over again?
Jules W.
I have always wanted to try this, is this foundations suitable for oil/combination skin?

Amazon