BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
I’m not too sure on this at the moment.
First impressions were great, it applies & blends really well. The colour was a great match, especially as I bought it in a supermarket & the lighting wasn’t the best!
Lately it hasn’t been going on very well, but my skin has got dryer it’s been looking really cakey.
So maybe it’s not meant for people with dry skin?
It’s a very full coverage foundation, I found I didn’t need my colour correct primer.
I would definitely recommend trying it, it’s not expensive.
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
Beautiful foundation with amazing coverage I discovered this by accident I used my sister's makeup and as soon as I put this foundation on I fell in love with it it made my skin look so beautiful and flawless and I had been purchasing it ever since I'm so sad that this product is now discontinued as i love the loreal brand and basically all their makeup range so fingers crossed they bring out a similar foundation soon
Lottie M.
Pembrey, Burry Port
I really like the new design of the bottle, very sleek and feels nice to hold in your hand. The consistency is very liquidy and it feels light on the skin when being applied, not like some other foundations where they can feel heavy and cakey. I have to say even though I chose the lightest shade it is still a tad too dark for me, and I find that it has quite a yellow undertone for a pink based foundation, as the name would suggest – Rose Ivory.It leaves a nice satin finish but still looks quite glowy. It covers my spots well and doesn’t dry them out. As for longevity, it fairs pretty well, though I still find that is oxidises and leaves my face looking patchy. I have tried it, with and without powder and also with touch-ups throughout the day. I think this is more an autumn foundation where its not as warm and my skin is less oily.
Fahmida H.
London
I have a different type of shape from the course above but the one that I have is the newest version. It is ‘super blendable’ and so affordable at only £10 each! The best there is !i have gotten it in 4D/4W ‘golden natural’ but there are so many shades for all the different skin types which is beautiful 😍❤️❤️
Karian F.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin look flawless with a nice dewy glow. I have combination skin that gets oily in my T-zone so I really have to powder it down for longevity. I would definitely buy again but I think I need to find a shade with a different undertone as this one comes across very reddish on me. (I think I have yellow/golden undertones)
katie a.
honestly one of the best foundations i’ve ever tried! i have some dry skin but mostly combine and it makes my skin look flawless, i would say its medium to full coverage and dries not too matte but not oily either
i bought this at superdrug a few years back and i’ve always gone back to it, i’m in the shade golden ivory and it matches me perfect. it’s so easy to blend and you don’t need a crazy amount but it’s also very buildable depending on what look you’re going for:)
i use this foundation on nights out and in the day time as it’s so affordable and makes my skin look amazing! :)
very very happy with this foundation and would recommend it to anybody looking for a new foundation.
Esther L.
As I have psoriasis prone skin,I've always been abit unsure where to turn when it comes to foundation.But this product is my favourite so far and doesn't irritate my skin.It gives a good coverage and feels light and smooth on the skin.I tried another foundation for a while...just because but I came back to this foundation!
Lauren F.
Great consistency find it best to apply with beauty blender otherwise is too thin. Very buildable. It isn’t great on coverage but needs a few layers. It’s very light weight so great for day time. Only flaw is it is called true match but even the lightest shade is too dark for me. I have to bring this down my neck. However if I take a selfie with the flash it looks very white. I usually use this with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Total Cover Foundation to build a better coverage.
Kylzy W.
Sydney
This foundation is amazing, although the shade range for very fair skin is limited. I use this brand all year round. When I’m tan the colour selection is spot on, when I’m fair I add a lightener and the formula allows for that without changing the coverage. I find I can build this to be a full coverage foundation and it never cakes. Creamy and long wearing.
Jessica D.
This is my go to drug store foundation. It's so hard to find drug store brands that have a wide colour range for poc. It blends like a dream and gives me me the coverage that I need and is the only drugstore foundation which doesn't give me a grey cast. I recommend using a beautyblender for an airbrush finish.
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
Is this a good product for oily skin and the summer time?
keeley p.
birmingham
i have dry and oily skin, so foundation is hard to buy as full coverage but subtle isnt always the easiest to buy, is this product good ive seen mixed reviews but would love to find out more???
Randi S.
I need coverage that is light weight and will not sink into my pours. would this product be worth the buy?
Lydiah D.
Is this foundation good for sensitive skin?
Jules W.
I have always wanted to try this, is this foundations suitable for oil/combination skin?