BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leanne O.
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, ireland
Beautiful foundation with amazing coverage I discovered this by accident I used my sister's makeup and as soon as I put this foundation on I fell in love with it it made my skin look so beautiful and flawless and I had been purchasing it ever since I'm so sad that this product is now discontinued as i love the loreal brand and basically all their makeup range so fingers crossed they bring out a similar foundation soon
Lottie M.
Pembrey, Burry Port
I really like the new design of the bottle, very sleek and feels nice to hold in your hand. The consistency is very liquidy and it feels light on the skin when being applied, not like some other foundations where they can feel heavy and cakey. I have to say even though I chose the lightest shade it is still a tad too dark for me, and I find that it has quite a yellow undertone for a pink based foundation, as the name would suggest – Rose Ivory.It leaves a nice satin finish but still looks quite glowy. It covers my spots well and doesn’t dry them out. As for longevity, it fairs pretty well, though I still find that is oxidises and leaves my face looking patchy. I have tried it, with and without powder and also with touch-ups throughout the day. I think this is more an autumn foundation where its not as warm and my skin is less oily.
Fahmida H.
London
I have a different type of shape from the course above but the one that I have is the newest version. It is ‘super blendable’ and so affordable at only £10 each! The best there is !i have gotten it in 4D/4W ‘golden natural’ but there are so many shades for all the different skin types which is beautiful 😍❤️❤️
Hannah M.
South Norwood, Croydon
My far my favourite foundation on the market. I am extremely fair skinned due to my ginger hair and I have combination skin but this foundation is perfect for it. I use the second lighest shade 1.N ivory because I've never seen the shade 1.C Rose ivory in store to swatch but it is a great colour match to me. The foundation blends easily with a damp beauty blender and is pigmented enough to give me a pristine blank canvas to then apply bronzer and highlighter to. I would say you can make the foundation dewy or matte because it goes on with a little dewiness so adding something like mac prep and prime spray will give you a bit more dewiness. However, I set mine with rimmel stay matte powder for a matte finish and the foundation looks gorgeous all day.
Karian F.
This foundation is amazing. It makes my skin look flawless with a nice dewy glow. I have combination skin that gets oily in my T-zone so I really have to powder it down for longevity. I would definitely buy again but I think I need to find a shade with a different undertone as this one comes across very reddish on me. (I think I have yellow/golden undertones)
katie a.
honestly one of the best foundations i’ve ever tried! i have some dry skin but mostly combine and it makes my skin look flawless, i would say its medium to full coverage and dries not too matte but not oily either
i bought this at superdrug a few years back and i’ve always gone back to it, i’m in the shade golden ivory and it matches me perfect. it’s so easy to blend and you don’t need a crazy amount but it’s also very buildable depending on what look you’re going for:)
i use this foundation on nights out and in the day time as it’s so affordable and makes my skin look amazing! :)
very very happy with this foundation and would recommend it to anybody looking for a new foundation.
Esther L.
As I have psoriasis prone skin,I've always been abit unsure where to turn when it comes to foundation.But this product is my favourite so far and doesn't irritate my skin.It gives a good coverage and feels light and smooth on the skin.I tried another foundation for a while...just because but I came back to this foundation!
Lauren F.
Great consistency find it best to apply with beauty blender otherwise is too thin. Very buildable. It isn’t great on coverage but needs a few layers. It’s very light weight so great for day time. Only flaw is it is called true match but even the lightest shade is too dark for me. I have to bring this down my neck. However if I take a selfie with the flash it looks very white. I usually use this with L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Total Cover Foundation to build a better coverage.
Kylzy W.
Sydney
This foundation is amazing, although the shade range for very fair skin is limited. I use this brand all year round. When I’m tan the colour selection is spot on, when I’m fair I add a lightener and the formula allows for that without changing the coverage. I find I can build this to be a full coverage foundation and it never cakes. Creamy and long wearing.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
One of my all time favourite foundations!!! The price point is great for starters (and is normally on some kind of offer) it has a great pump that squirts out the right amount and doesn't waste product...the coverage is medium-high (probably more on the high side) and it actually looks like skin! Blends beautifully so don't panic if you get the wrong shade (although the shade range is great)
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?