BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah E.
Souderton
I have dry, sometimes flakey skin and I use this foundation in the shade C3. I keep going back to this! It really makes my skin look luminous and lasts throughout the entire day for me. It does oxidize slightly but not bad enough that I look ridiculous by the end of the day. It's just the perfect finish for my skin type. I have tried to use a few different foundations in between my first purchase of Lumi and now, but this is truly my favorite.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
It's one of my drug store foundation. But, it's not my number one drug store foundation. I got the correct skin color for my complexion but when I apply on, it's not exactly what I thought it was. So, my expectation doesn't met. Its lighter in real life. Well, expectation vs. reality. Anyway, it is, what it is...
Alyssa L.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
So I purchased this foundation around 2 months ago! The first time I used it I fell in love! In my opinion it's even better than the two faced born this way foundation! I recommend it for all skin types. I get oily on my nose and it works perfectly and I've used it on my sister (she has dry skin) and it looks flawless. You can find it at your local Walgreens , cvs or Walmart!
Brittany J.
I love the feeling this foundation gives me skin, It's not too heavy and it gives me a real nice glow. I use the lightest shade and have combination skin. Only con is if you're bit oily, it might oil up more on your skin so I would definitely use a real good setting powder for this. Great value and price and can find at pretty much any grocer or drug store that sells cosmetics.
Haley R.
Bangor, ME
This stuff is so good, but I think that I got mine a little too light. Light/medium coverage. The finnish is kinda in the middle of dewy and matte, maybe more on the matte side. Not very heavy but it has the feeling where you know you have something on your face. Ya know? I would definitely recommend it of your on a budget the one I got was only like, 10$
Amber W.
I'm not sure if L'Oreal has changed the formula but this used to be the only foundation I could wear...I stepped away from it for a few years bc I got into trying new things and I just really wanted to go back to something that I actually looked nice on my skin all day long and this is no longer it :/ It become an oily mess very quickly AND it oxidizesz
Emily C.
Fanwood, NJ
I am a free lance makeup artist, and this foundation is my go to on clients. There are so many different tones and shades that it makes it easy for me to find the right one for my clients. The formula works well on so many different skin types which is another reason I use it for my work. It's a one stop product and definitely makes doing my job easier.
bindiya k.
This is one of my fav and thanks to loreal for coming up with various shades which suits for indian skin tones.this product has SPF in it so you can skip your sunscreen. This foundation gives very natural and luminous finish.it has very silky, smooth, light weight texture which really blends like heaven.this gives medium coverage though one can layer it up based on their preference and the most important thing is that this product last on my skin fr around 7 to 8 hours which is really a good amount of time. I highly recommend this product it's an amazing.
Stephanie B.
not as hydrating now that my face is used to it. I have combination skin and was told this would be great because it would make me look fresh and awake in areas but keep my semi dryness to a minimum. Not that my skin is used to it, it's not working the way I'd like anymore. I will have to say they have a great range for my skin tone- I mix 2 colors together to get my perfect match.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
With me having combination skin and having trouble finding a foundation to last, I'd have to say I'm pretty impressed with this. It is pretty full coverage and doesn't accentuate any breakouts. It is also very buildable if you need more coverage. The foundation by itself leaves me looking pretty oily but if you put a powder over it it looks flawless!
Sarajayne A.
Does anyone know what the coverage of this is, my skin is really bad and was wondering if this would give me nice coverage without being super cakey..
Jules W.
I have always wanted to try this, is this foundations suitable for oil/combination skin?
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Do they have a lot of darker shades
Celia L.
Bronx, NY
Does this fountain work for people with oily skin?
Aiyanna T.