BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea R.
Orlando, Fl
This is the first foundation/coverup product I've used in about 15 years. It works so well, I don't even want to try another. It covers the redness on my cheeks and gives me the appearance of having evenly toned skin. I don't use it on my entire face, just under my eyes, on my nose and cheeks. I also use the L'oreal powder in the same shade. I love the end result! Use the skin template provided by L'oreal. It is usually attached to the shelf that holds the foundations and powders. It instructs you to hold the template to your wrist to help you find your correct shade. Use the inside of your wrist, not the back side. This works! On my first try I got the right shade, matches my face perfectly. I suggest purchasing when the store is advertising their L'oreal Foundations as "buy 1 get 1 free" and then use a L'oreal coupon. You can really save some money that way
Megan M.
A foundation or two travels with me wherever I go. They are in my purse, briefcase, glove compartment, desk at school, vanity, and on bathroom shelves. That's because you never know when you'll need a "lift" under your eyes or a quick disguise for a blemish which is emerging. Recently I bought L'Oreal's "True Match Foundation" It has a good consistency and blends easily under eyes (the shade of fair/light is just slightly lighter than my own skin and thus gives me a wide-awake but never "fake" look). It doesn't settle into tiny crevices and lasts through long days and nights. For about $8.00, it makes you happy that you can solve undereye shadows and facial imperfections without breaking the bank.
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
This is one of my holy grail foundations.
I use it constantly, and sometimes when my skin is acting up and I need a no-fail foundation, I will choose this one.
It lasts all day on my oily skin, and doesn't break up in my extra oily spots like most foundations do.
I do always set it with a powder, so that could be making a difference, but I love this foundation and will continue to repurchase it over and over again.
I'm light-medium skin tone with yellow undertone, and I usually wear shade W3 in this. I also love the Estee Lauder doublewear in 2W1-Dawn, and Loreal pro matte in 104, and Loreal pro glow in 103 and 104. I hope this helps if you are looking to try this out and have the same skin tone as I do.
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using LOREAL FOUNDATION for over 10 years not only for the affordable price, but for the amazing, consistent coverage and color this foundation has. I love the variety of shades which helps gives US, the customer, SO many more options for our many skin tones. This is very light weight and long wearing! I like to pair this with my L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Powder or L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation to really set the product and give it that nice matte finish!
Crystalbell S.
Philadelphia
I like this foundation. I forgot to pack my foundation on a trip that I took one time and I ran to the store and picked this up. It definitely wasn't as good as the foundation I left at home, but it definitely did the trick. If you have a super oily skin I would not recommend this for you, but it's not bad. If you have find lines and wrinkles I also would not recommend this to you, because it does crease. The coverage on this to me is medium leaning towards the lighter side. The shade selection is pretty good also.
Rozhi N.
I love to try new products and switch out products so often just to keep up with what's new but one thing that's never changed is my foundation. Once I find one that my skin likes and is a good color match I don't like to change it and I haven't changed my foundation in years. Loreal true match has been my go to for a few years now.
Hannah E.
Souderton
I have dry, sometimes flakey skin and I use this foundation in the shade C3. I keep going back to this! It really makes my skin look luminous and lasts throughout the entire day for me. It does oxidize slightly but not bad enough that I look ridiculous by the end of the day. It's just the perfect finish for my skin type. I have tried to use a few different foundations in between my first purchase of Lumi and now, but this is truly my favorite.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
It's one of my drug store foundation. But, it's not my number one drug store foundation. I got the correct skin color for my complexion but when I apply on, it's not exactly what I thought it was. So, my expectation doesn't met. Its lighter in real life. Well, expectation vs. reality. Anyway, it is, what it is...
Alyssa L.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
So I purchased this foundation around 2 months ago! The first time I used it I fell in love! In my opinion it's even better than the two faced born this way foundation! I recommend it for all skin types. I get oily on my nose and it works perfectly and I've used it on my sister (she has dry skin) and it looks flawless. You can find it at your local Walgreens , cvs or Walmart!
Brittany J.
I love the feeling this foundation gives me skin, It's not too heavy and it gives me a real nice glow. I use the lightest shade and have combination skin. Only con is if you're bit oily, it might oil up more on your skin so I would definitely use a real good setting powder for this. Great value and price and can find at pretty much any grocer or drug store that sells cosmetics.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?