BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Debi W.
Elyria, Ohio
Matches my completion to a T! Creamy hydrating makes my skin glow for a big box store find it's a winner
Emily T.
Good coverage. Wide range of shades. Affordable and sold at most drug stores. What else can you ask for??
Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
Only liquid foundation I have found that really matches my skin tone and blends in smoothly on my face.
Mayra J.
Zolfo springs, FL
Amazing product!! This foundation covers all and it does not get caky when applied correctly. I live it
karoline M.
Pirapora do bom jesus
Aderência 100% eficaz amei, gosto muito da marca então não tenho o que reclamar sempre muito bem feito.
Shelby G.
Last all day and paired with loose powder doesn't make my face oily! Great match to my skin tone too!
Abie O.
Elk grove, CA
Absolutely love this fofoundation!! If you on a budget and need and inexpensive foundation that still
Jade H.
Oceanside , Ca
One of my favorite drugstore foundations...great for dry skin! Decent coverage . And blends soo good!
Kimberly O.
Easy to apply, ive been using this foundation for a year and i love it. Highly recommend this product
Elise M.
griffin ga
Really covers well with out going into pores make it look clean and blends well. Good for combination
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?