BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
maria c.
tampa, fl
Full coverage , and have some tones for all skin types :) so you need to look the best for you but i recomend it
Jessica R.
Kerrville, TX
I don't really like this. The foundation isn't as smooth as I would like for it to be. I was pretty disappointed
Ann S.
Walkerville, MI
Love this liquid makeup! Goes smooth through my face making me feel younger. Hide imperfects as well. Great buy!
Jauze F.
Dallas, TX
Good for the price but it oxides & becomes oily after a few hours ! but for the price I say it's a good product
Ashley W.
Lakeland, FL
L'oreal never lets me down when it comes to foundation! I always know it will be a great product. Great brand!
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
It was not a great experience, I did not like the look it left on my face. But the smell and the tone is good.
Ashoniti C.
Covers really well. I would say it gives your a medium coverage. It is builtavle for achieve the look you want.
Michelle W.
Ayden, NC
Hated this foundation. It was too watery and the color was a bit ashy. This is not something I would buy again.
April C.
Compton , CA
Love this foundation although I haven’t used it in a while its still one of my go to drugstore foundations! ❤️
Karissa B.
I bought this and it did not match my skin at all. I was pretty disappointed because it is called "true match"
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back