BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh S.
The coverage was not bad for the price but the tint was awful. I just looked kind of unnatural. I hope that changes
Tiffany N S.
Speake
Great product it blends very well on your skin. You can't even tell you have make up on. It works really awesome!!!
Ivana K.
The shade variety of this foundation line is very broad, and it can be slightly difficult to find the right shade.
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
The best drugstore foundation. The quality is really good for the price that you pay for it. I super recommend it!
Briea R.
henderson, ky
I love this stuff! It blends so well ! It isn't sticky or get matted when you sweat. It just looks like your skin!
Melissa F.
Springfield, IL
This is the best foundation ever. I love it. Been using it for a few years. Gives great coverage and lasts all day
AlwaysAudry B.
Great product, light feel...Reasonably priced. Leaves my skin looking flawless and easily appliable. Blends well!!
Jessica R.
Kerrville, TX
I don't really like this. The foundation isn't as smooth as I would like for it to be. I was pretty disappointed
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
One of the best drug store foundations you can buy. Was able to find a color that matched my skin tone so easily.
Ann S.
Walkerville, MI
Love this liquid makeup! Goes smooth through my face making me feel younger. Hide imperfects as well. Great buy!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?