BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Renee Y.
Zimmerman, MN
This cover-up did it's job for Me! The price is affordable too.Covering my redness! I would repurchase this product!!
Jessica S.
KENNER, LA
Best drugstore foundation hands down. Good buildable coverage. Goes on smoothly, doesn't get cakey. Very affordable.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
I like it I am olive tone but more like yellow green I don’t really fine my tone it really hard that’s why I like it
Rae W.
Montrose, CO
Very affordable & good color choices. It doesn't feel like your wearing makeup. Feels like your skin. Good coverage!
Gabriela H.
The best makeup ever ! Match the skin color perfectly, really light texture. Skin is very beautiful after aplication.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
I love how it makes my skin look beautifully dewy! It's also pretty light weight, I don't feel it in my skin at all!
Kimberly G.
Rocky Mount, NC
One of my favorite drugstore go to foundations. The coverage is amazing! Lasts all day with no touch ups !! Love it.
Victoria M.
Fostoria, OH
Very smooth, inexpensive, dries quickly, enough to last awhile, very easy to apply, very satisfied with this product
Ashleigh S.
The coverage was not bad for the price but the tint was awful. I just looked kind of unnatural. I hope that changes
AlwaysAudry B.
Great product, light feel...Reasonably priced. Leaves my skin looking flawless and easily appliable. Blends well!!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?