BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Kiki M.
It's a good foundation but not for the oily skin. At the end of the day your face looks cakey. It applies very easily.
Shelby B.
Willow spring , NC
I think That this product doesn't help with oily skin at ALL!!! I DO NOT recommend this product if you have oily skin!!
Claudia G.
Me encanta esa base tiene una cobertura perfecta deja la piel super bonita además tiene protector solar es mi favorita
Abby R.
Not enough coverage for me. Lots of color options for every skin color. Easy to apply just not enough coverage for me.
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
A good first foundation. For its price it was a pretty good product and their range of skin tones has greatly improved
emmy E.
leaves my face looking dewy! i love using this foundation in the summer. super light weight but also has great coverage
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This foundation made my skin feel and look oily. I felt as if my face was wet unless I coated it with a lot of powder.
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
I love this foundation! It covers my skin and doesn't make it oily. It's a great price and I would totally buy again!!
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
A good product not pricey and can find it just about anywhere. Didn't match my tone to a tea but still a good product.
Courtney P.
Granbury, TX
This is a staple in my collection, it always looks great on my skin. I have dry skin so I am picky on my foundations
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back