BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I'm a huge fan of all L'Oréal products and when this foundation came out and I tried it well I most of the time use this because it makes me look flawless while giving my skin a great look.
Katie M.
READING, PA
I had tried this and I wanted to love it but the color wasn't right one me. I loved the coverage but without the right color I couldn't wear it for long or it oxidizes so fast I look orange
Mikayla W.
I pair this product with the l’oréal true match powder foundation and it works great!! It evens out the tone of my face and easily covers any blemishes. This product lasts for hours and does not become greasy!
Valerie M.
This is a really great foundation however since I’m oily it would leave me really oily at the end of the day, not the most affordable but it is a nice foundation and great coverage
Srinidhi Y.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Gwendolyn W.
This foundation was one of the first I used and it’s ok. It’s a bit heavy but it covers super well. This is good for stage makeup. Or if you have a lot of blemishes.
Kenya B.
Seminary, MS
I couldn’t say anymore than I have about this foundation! Having dark spots on my face, I have a hard time covering... that is until I started using this product!
Flor B.
I like this thin foundation, you can make it light, medium for full coverage. And it is much cheaper than department store foundations that deliver the same look.
Alejandra R.
Posen, IL
This has been my go to foundation for about 2 years. I was able to find my tone and it was full coverage. I liked that I didn't have to cake it on my face for it
Jessica S.
edison
I used this before and it corked find but I have a dry delicate facial skin and this was a little heavy for me it made me feel sticky .... but that’s just because of my skin 😄
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?