BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
I hate this foundation. I have dry skin and when i wear it this make up goes into lines i didnt even know i had. It suckss big time!
Juliana S.
I like this foundation but doesn't last on my face all day. I tend to look oily and patchy as the day goes on when I'm wearing this.
Carissa H.
I habe troed this foundation amd i liked it but I wouldnt purchase it again . It didnt last all day amd it made my fave feel gresy .
Kennedy E.
Waunakee, WI
Amazing foundation for dry skin! Keeps it hydrated but doesn't make you look cakey. I use this with a brush to get the most coverags
Sherla K.
Chandler, AZ
Easy to apply with brush or sponge or beauty blender, i use together with concealer and highlight cream to get full cover of my face.
Miriam B.
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. Hasn't disappointed me since day 1. I love the finish of this and how easy it is to blend.
Ang M.
This is my ride our for foundation out stays it covers it doesn't break my skin out and I look healthy and dewy! I have combo skin
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally love love love this foundation. Best of all, its super accessible at your local drug store and at a great affordable price!
Michelle S.
Austin
Good coverage and nice smooth that leaves your face you cant see pours or anything just have to blend well amd depending on ur skin
Kayla S.
Indianapolis
I love this product. It is a very nice product due to the amount that comes in one container it's it very portioned and not goopy.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?