BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
I love this foundation, I have dry skin and like the dewy look on me. It doesn't look patchy, no sensitivity on face, I really love it.
Jacqui B.
I have oily skin but wanted to see how this looked. It was nice but I did get oily pretty fast. I would suggest a matte setting powder
Kara R.
Kent, Wa
Love this foundation. Lightweight so my skin can still breathe, but still provides awesome coverage with a beautiful hydrating finish.
Fallon P.
Lake Jackson, TX
This was the perfect match for me. Didn't make me look too white or too dark/orange. And has good coverage without having to use a lot.
Wendy E.
This product worked really good for covering up my acne. The only thing I dont like about this product is it fades within a few hours
Miriam B.
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. Hasn't disappointed me since day 1. I love the finish of this and how easy it is to blend.
Sean W.
Eastvale, CA
I like this foundation a lot and is a good match in my skin tone but I already have oily skin and it makes it worst but lasts all day
Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
I hate this foundation. I have dry skin and when i wear it this make up goes into lines i didnt even know i had. It suckss big time!
Chelsea M.
Avondale, AZ
I love this product, not only does it work good but it's affordable too! Doesn't give me oily skin, and no cakey face when I use it!
Thaina G.
Amei o produto, bem melhor do que eu imaginava, os produtos são de excelente qualidade além de ser lindos de mais. SUPER INDICOOOOO.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back