BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
vanessa l.
I really like this foundation although I find it to be a little patchy. I found it easy to match my shade, and I plan to continue using it
Brigette M.
Cedar Lake, IN
Love this foundation. Smooth out the skin last all day and has a dew to it. So it makes your skin look healthy. Great price will repurchae
Kelsey A.
Hartselle, AL
So glad i bought this foundation! Its pretty high coverage and doesn't settle into fine lines. Its creamy and dewy. And great for dry skin.
Jessica D.
Aurora, CO
Warm undertones do not run pale enough. Nice formula, easy to blend into the skin. Has to be set because it will transfer. Medium coverage.
Amy C.
Murfreesboro, TN
It is lighg and goes on very smooth and blends in very well. I love the color. It doesn't feel heavy or like I have on any makeup at all.
Brittani D.
I got it from Ulta and found that it works good with my skin it was amazing to try a new fondation that fit me and was not to red love it
Laura S.
Santa Ana, CA
I like this foundation true match one would make me break out alot this one lasts me on for a while and love how it covers up my pimples
Erin C.
This is one of my favorite everyday foundations from the drug store. it has good coverage and the formula feels really nice on the skin.
Blessing A.
Not my favorite foundation, I found it too oily. Decent for the price. I like the pump, it makes it easier to apply on a brush or sponge
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
I love this foundation, I have dry skin and like the dewy look on me. It doesn't look patchy, no sensitivity on face, I really love it.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?