BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison N.
This is the foundation I use. I find it goes on very lightly and covers imperfections very well. It's best when used with the coordinating true match powder.
Jodi J.
Lake Linden
I've been using this foundation for years and will never use anything else. It evens out my skin tone. Doesn't leave me with a feeling the I have a mask on.
Bobbie H.
Jackson
Nice product for the most part, I did notice that it doesn't last all day for me, but maybe just not the right foundation for me, it is super creamy though.
Gianina E.
Color coverage is great , application is easy. Falls short when it comes to longevity, doesn’t seem to last too long under normal conditions. (Office job)
Leonor G.
Zapata, TX
This Foundation is so good it blends perfect. I dont feel like if i have some makeup on is everything this faundation and i dont get to oily is the best..
Chrystal M.
Absolutely love this product. I dont wear makeup that often but when i do i love how this matches my skin tone perfectly and makes my skin look flawless.
Celeste W.
San Antonio
I don't recommend this foundation if you want coverage and or full coverage. This foundation really just evens your skin tone and makes a very dewy look!
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
L'Oréal Paris True Match Liquid Makeup i tried this product for the first time i walmart last week and it blended really well with my skin tone
Edith C.
Killeen , TX
I absolutely love this foundation, It's not too drying and very dewy. It's perfect for the summer. I recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
Love this it goes on smooth and has a light finish. I need something that will go all day without getting that spotty worn off look and this nails it!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?