BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Love this foundation. It's medium to almost full coverage but it's not cakey at all. It has a sort of satin finish and will last longer if you set it with powder and spray. Also, great shade range.
Kassidy C.
This foundation is decent. It looks nice and matte whenever I first apply it, however, after about 3-5 hours of wearing it it becomes cakey looking and sits directly on top of any blemishes on my face.
Honestly really love this foundation, give a glowy finish. The only down side about it is that it has more of a pink undertone when finish applying it. But it is very light weight great product
Ally D.
Walnut Creek, CA
I do love it but it can be better coverage. It's about medium coverage in all. It's easy to apply and better with a brush in my opinion. There are both dewy and Matte finishes.. yes I probably would buy again if needed
I really liked this product although it was not a very full coverage. This product is great for a beginner to makeup because it's from the drug store and when on doesn't look bad.
Heather B.
Great coverage, and can be layered. I love the fact that even though there arent alot of foundation shades availible i can grab two tones and they mix together for the perfect shade.
Rebecca Y.
Great product! With having oily skin, this foundation is perfect. It doesn't make my skin oily, or greasy looking, but gives it a subtle look. Always a must have in my makeup bag.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Love this liquid foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Maddy J.
This is a pretty good make up. The coverage is average. It goes on smoothly and the finish is good. My face is pretty oily so by the end of the day it starts to streak but that might just be me. The color really does look great though
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?