BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah V.
Sanford, NC
I used this foundation about 2 months ago and i was disappointed in the selection of color for African American skin tones.. its a very smooth and light feel to the face but i have to mix additional product to make it match.
Caitlin B.
Rosanky, TX
This is my all time favorite foundation. It's very blendable and also very buildable. Loreal is really doing something right with this formula. And they have such a good variety of colors!
Karen D.
I love this foundation. Great with or without setting powder. Looks gorgeous and natural. Not extremely matte but doesn't look super greasy other. One of my favs!!!
Ashlyn J.
It is my favorite foundation!! Have been using it forever!! I have tried other foundations but always come back to this one! I use this every single day, and wouldn't leave the house without it! Every one should use it!
Gabriela D.
I love this foundation because blender very well, make your skin smooth, you don't feel anything in your face, i have dark skin and is so hard to find a good foundation that match with your skin, so i think is awesome!
Dyani H.
This is my holy grail drugstore foundatiom. It's so hard to find a pale warm toned shade but Loreal hit the mark. Coverage is great and doesn't emphasize any imperfections. I love it
Emily H.
Madison, VA
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. it's lightweight and gives the skin a very subtle glow. it's medium to full coverage and lasts all day. even on my oily skin. I would definitely purchase again.
Jessica G.
Franklin, KY
I use this makeup a good amount. This is definitely in my top 3 that I change in and out. It has the ability to be full coverage, comes in a wide range of colors, very affordable, and has staying power.
Alma M.
I use this foundation on a daily basis and i love it. Lasts me a long time. Looks natural but yet has great coverage. Definitely is one of my favorites (i actually use the W6 sun beige)
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
I really like this liquid foundation. I found the perfect shade, and it provides a good amount of coverage. It is easy for me to apply with my beauty blender, and I would recommend this to others.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?