BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny M.
Austin, AR
Great foundation, applies very smoothly and has a lovely natural finish. Price is also a plus*! Very nice texture and isn't too heavy but also gives a good amount of SPF which is great for summer as well. 5/5*
Jessica M.
This is a great foundation! I would say it is medium to full coverage. The only problem I have is that they don't have my exact color match. Wish they had a bigger color selection!
Breanna M.
Riverside, CA
I have dry skin and this foundation looks flawless on me. It can give you a dewy look or you can put powder on and it won't look cakey at all. It's a drug store foundation that looks and feels high end, I always get compliments when I wear this.
Rikki S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this. This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation by far. It's full coverage which is perfect but also feels very light on the skin and not heavy and cakey. Color is great and stays on all day! Definitely a must
Jen C.
I've owned the same bottle since my freshman, that was 6 years ago! I use it everyday to work as a concealer for my eyebrows. Obviously I don't apply too much, but it blends in perfect with my foundation.
Meghan L.
Suffern, NY
I was introduced to true match a few years ago. I love it. It is easy to match to your skin tone. I was able to find a great match and it can be difficult for me to find something that looks natural.
Amanda P.
Columbus, OH
The product is called "True Match" but that wasn't necessarily true in my case, as the color was all wrong. The foundation provided adequate coverage and was easy to apply without a sponge or brush, but I will not be buying this again.
Sarah K.
West Lafayette
Great long wearing foundation that wears nicely throughout the day. It works well with my normal to oily skin type. Easy application and a light formula that also provides excellent coverage. I highly recommend this product.
Maddy J.
This is a pretty good foundation. It is good for oily skin and also dry skin. It is so lightweight and that’s what I love about this product. It glides so easy on your face, definitely a good product to try. I recommend 10/10
Sarah V.
Sanford, NC
I used this foundation about 2 months ago and i was disappointed in the selection of color for African American skin tones.. its a very smooth and light feel to the face but i have to mix additional product to make it match.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?