BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria C.
This is a good foundation but at some point it's very creamy for my face but the coverage is really good, if you have dry skin or use a matte primer I definitely recommend it
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I have combo skin, and this foundation looks great on my dry and oily parts. It gives such a pretty, natural, and slightly luminous finish without looking greasy or cakey. It's the perfect medium coverage foundation for a great price.
Allie M.
Lincoln
I love this product. I've never been able to find a liquid foundation that doesn't make my skin look oily until I can across this. I've definitely purchased this over 8 times now. Plus it last a lot longer than other products I've used.
Erin F.
Lubbock, TX
I bought L'Oréal true match at Walmart on a whim. I like how well it blends with my skin tone it's a fairly light coverage foundation that works well when paired with a concealer. My only complaint is that it doesn't really last all day.
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
The coverage of this foundation is nice. It didn't work very well for my oily combination skin but I think someone with Normal or dry skin would like this foundation very well. The shade range is very nice and the foundation is pretty blendable
Kari G.
Don't like this foundation at all. I have oily skin & this only adds more oil to my face. By like one hour, I can barely touch my face & foundation comes off like crazy. I would not recommend this foundation to anyone with oily skin.
Jenny R.
I have pretty normal skin (it can be from sry to combo) and this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations because it has the perfect amount of coverage and is so perfectly dewy! Love how natural it looks and how long it stays on
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
This is my favorite liquid makeup! I have tried other brands and none has given me the results that I get the l'oreal brand. I would not change it for anything, it is the best.
Melissa V.
One of the best drug store foundations on the market. So many color choices at an affordable price. It gives luminosity, but doesn't make you look greasy. Great stuff!
Amie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I had a coupon and thought I would try this product. I wasn't impressed with the coverage it offered, it just seemed really watery in consistency. It would probably work better in the summer when lighter coverage and oilier skin are more likely.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?