BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
This is another one if my favorite foundations i cant do without! It is very easy to apply and lasts for a long time! It has medium coverage but with concealer its good i do buy this product often and i recommend it!
Shelby P.
The packaging is true, it does match your skin tone. However, it's not great for people with freckles or skin spots as the coverage isn't that great. I have dry skin and it is great for me because it is a little thicker. I would recommend this for someone who isn't looking to cover skin imperfections.
Elizabeth H.
Very good formula, this doesn't feel too heavy. It has light to medium coverage and lasts me pretty well all day, I have oily skin and it definitely doesn't keep my nose from getting oily by itself so I just go in with MAKE UP FOR EVER STEP1 Skin Equalizer Primer and all set.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
LOVE this foundation!! This is my everyday, go-to. It has a buildable, medium coverage and goes on flawlessly. Because TrueMatch really is that (true tonality match to your skin), it is super easy to apply and does not streak. Will buy again and again!
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I have used trumatch for years now and love it. There are so many shades that it is easy to find the perfect color. Application is so smooth and lasts all day without feeling heavy.
Hailey E.
Laurel, MS
Great coverage without the overly heavy feeling. Covers imperfections with a soft finish. It was great for my combination/oily skin. Easy and smooth application. I would recommend this product to others.
Heather T.
Columbus , OH
This is one of my favorite foundations from the drugstore. It is good for combination skin. I love the original true match and the luminous true match. It has medium coverage but can be built up. It provides a very healthy look to the face. I have purchased multiple times and would purchase again.
Emma L.
Greenville, NC
This is my favorite drug store foundation. I have combo skin, and this foundation looks great on my dry and oily parts. It gives such a pretty, natural, and slightly luminous finish without looking greasy or cakey. It's the perfect medium coverage foundation for a great price.
Allie M.
Lincoln
I love this product. I've never been able to find a liquid foundation that doesn't make my skin look oily until I can across this. I've definitely purchased this over 8 times now. Plus it last a lot longer than other products I've used.
Amy L.
Crossville, AL
Great coverage for the price. I like this foundation a lot and I still use it from time to time. It isn't one of my go to's but is till recommend it. I have oily skin and it covered fairly well for me.
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?