BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and have absolutely no idea why I would buy this since it has Lumi in the name. I really like the way it looks when I first apply it but in 3 hours it looks like I can fry an egg on my face with how oily I look.
Nicole D.
It does blend really nicely and doesn't make me feel greasy or anything.this is probably the closest shade I can get to match my skin tone in drugstore brand but it's still a little too dark for me.
Jessica W.
Southwick , MA
I have fallen back in love with this foundation. In the winter the undertones always seem too orange for me but in the summer this is beautiful! I prefer to apply it with a damp beauty sponge and it gives you a nice summer glow.
Zuleyma D.
It's a great foundation it's very easy too find your match !! It looks great but doesn't keep my gave matte I still would purchase this for a day wear I don't need to look my so full coverage
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go two drug store foundation! I love how it feels and is super build-able! The shade variety is amazing as well. I did notice that you will need a primer underneath it in order for it to stay put on summer days!
Sarah J.
Leeds, AL
If you have oily skin I would not recommend to use this. I put it on and I did not like how it felt on my skin. I left it on and I felt it was clogging my pores. It's not a full coverage so it's good makeup for maybe a younger person starting out with foundation.
Andrea W.
My favorite foundation for summer. It's not too oily for summer even through its Lumi. It's beautiful with or without setting powder, although for me personally I do like to set it. It evens out skin tone but it's not too cakey. Just a beautiful foundation.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
I like how this looks on my kin an they have a huge shade range, but I just can set this foundation no matter what I do. It tranfers right off and seperates when my skin starts to get oily
Briana J.
This foundation is amazing! I use the shade n2. It's great for normal to dry skin. You can purchase it almost anywhere, it's reasonably priced and there are tons of choices for skin tone matches
Morgan M.
This is by far my FAVORITE drugstore foundation. First off the variety of shades they offer is outstanding, the coverage is medium to full, it's cheap, and has great packaging! For anyone just starting in makeup of looking for a cheap foundation, this is it!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?