BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Megan H.
Gilbert , AZ
This foundation is amazing for the price and for being a drugstore find. It is hydrating and has good coverage. You can apply it with a beauty blender and it looks flawless. I love this with the lumi primer
Maria S.
I love this foundation the covis amazing and the glow omg it's my favorite for the winter it's really amazI am actually purchasing more one shade for winter and more for the summer and spring of next year
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love true match its the only foundation that really works well with my complexion. plus it doesn't look cakey when I wear it compared to other products I have used in the past. this one looks normal on me . I would recommend it to others and will continue to use it.
Kashiah T.
Fresno, CA
This wasn't the foundation for me. I have oily skin and this just made my face look greasy with barely any coverage. I would recommend this to someone who needs light coverage with dry skin. This will definitely make your skin glowing.
Jessica W.
Southwick , MA
I have fallen back in love with this foundation. In the winter the undertones always seem too orange for me but in the summer this is beautiful! I prefer to apply it with a damp beauty sponge and it gives you a nice summer glow.
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This is a really good foundation it's smooth and blends well.doesnt leave your face Cakey. It is not Matte it leaves your face smooth and dewy. It last all day. Yes I would buy it again I used it twice.
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
I have oily skin and have absolutely no idea why I would buy this since it has Lumi in the name. I really like the way it looks when I first apply it but in 3 hours it looks like I can fry an egg on my face with how oily I look.
Nicole D.
It does blend really nicely and doesn't make me feel greasy or anything.this is probably the closest shade I can get to match my skin tone in drugstore brand but it's still a little too dark for me.
Zuleyma D.
It's a great foundation it's very easy too find your match !! It looks great but doesn't keep my gave matte I still would purchase this for a day wear I don't need to look my so full coverage
Ashley K.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go two drug store foundation! I love how it feels and is super build-able! The shade variety is amazing as well. I did notice that you will need a primer underneath it in order for it to stay put on summer days!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

back